It’s Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It’s time for This Weeks Cravings and our theme this week is ultimate sandwiches. In other words, sandwiches you love, that you think are the ultimate deliciousness.
This sandwich is probably not our very favorite recipe but it is definitely one of our favorites. I’m just a bit of an avocado addict, and so many sandwiches we make include avocado. I usually make a Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich in the mornings for breakfast, though I have been known to eat them for lunch as well. They are so good!
- 4/16/2012 Week #77 CopyCat Recipes from your favorite restaurant
- 4/23/2012 Week # 78 National PICNIC DAY: Picnic Recipes
- 4/30/2012 Week # 79 Mexican Food “Cinco de Mayo”
- 5/7/2012 Week # 80 Mother’s Day (Brunch Ideas or MOMS FAVORITE Foods)
- 5/14/2012 Week # 81 EGG recipes…Casseroles, Egg Dishes, Hard Boiled or Appetizers
- 5/21/2012 Week # 82 Memorial Day BBQ “ALL RECIPES WITH BBQ SAUCE or GRILL”
We hope you’ll participate in upcoming linky parties.
Would you like to link up an Ultimate Sandwich Recipe? Go ahead! We’d love to see what you made.
If you are a regular link-up we’re excited to see what you made this week. If you are new please read and follow the, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party and your recipe doesn’t get deleted! It’s so easy!
If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don’t feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!
The LINKY PARTY is opened ALL Week!
PLEASE do not link more then 3 recipes per week.
This week’s theme is: Ultimate Sandwich
Please only link recipes with our theme!