Spring is right around the corner, and with Spring comes Easter. This is a huge source for 55+ best Easter Recipes to make for your upcoming Easter inspired celebrations!
Whether you’re looking for sweet, or savory – there are Easter recipes to cover everything! Easter appetizers, desserts and treats, even main dishes!
Very Brief History of Easter
- Easter is considered a moveable feast, which basically means that it doesn’t fall on a fixed date in the Gregorian or Julian calendars.
- Here in the United States, using the Gregorian calendar, Easter always falls on a Sunday between 22 March and 25 April. This is based on the fact that it falls within about seven days after the astronomical full moon.
- Easter in the United States is typically celebrated with parades, easter baskets, easter bunnies and family feasts.
So obviously, any holiday that encourages eating food, is right up our alley here on Daily Dish Recipes. We absolutely love both traditional and classic Easter recipes, we love our Easter feast with our family and we cannot wait to share our Easter food finds with you!
From savory to sweet, we’ve got you covered. Looking for a side dish to serve with that ham? Got it! Looking for a non-traditional dessert to go with your non-traditional feast? Got that too! Just looking for a fun and festive treat to make with the kids or for a celebration? Yep, we have that too!
You will find a great mix of all of that right here.
If you want to learn more about the Easter holiday, this resource has plenty of information.
Ready to check out the best Easter Recipes?
Looking for different holiday recipes?
- Best Mardi Gras Recipes
- Best St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Patriotic Recipes, DIY and Crafts
- Best Valentine’s Day Recipes
Please Pin and Share!
Now let’s get a look at those recipes!
Originally posted March 29, 2013 – Updated February 17, 2022 to add more recipes.
Attention Food bloggers included – if for some reason you do not want your recipe included in this list, please contact me and I will remove you and your recipe link from this roundup.