Bright, colorful and delicious Easter Candy Bark is simple to make and is a fun treat for gift giving or simply to enjoy yourself.
And we’re back! Welcome back to Easter Week, a round up of some pretty amazing and delicious recipes just in time for the upcoming holiday.
Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures is our wonderful hostess and she has brought together a group of talented bloggers who are sharing recipes that will hopefully help inspire your Easter menu.
We got started on Monday, and I shared these Easter Mini Chocolate Rum Cupcakes.
Don’t forget to check back Friday of this week for the final round up of some fantastic recipes!
Candy bark is one of those super easy recipes, that can kinda be made any way you like. I think that’s why we tend to make it for almost any holiday.
Plus it looks so fun and festive and to be honest, really pretty.
What are your favorite ways to top candy bark? Don’t forget to check out the recipes below! They are AMAZING!
Wednesday Easter Week Recipes
- Braised Rabbit with Fennel and Salsa Verde by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Patch Chocolate Cupcakes by The Redhead Baker
- Citrus Tarragon Asparagus Salad by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Easy Easter Candy Bark by Daily Dish Recipes
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs by Everyday Eileen
- Individual Warm Chocolate Truffle Cakes by Family Around the Table
- Lemon Coconut Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Pancetta Brussels Sprouts by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pineapple Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Polish White Borscht – Bialy Barszcz by All that’s Jas
- Turkey Ham Potato Chowder by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Are you ready to make your own Easter Candy Bark?
Easy Easter Candy Bark
- 1 package (24 ounces) Almond Bark
- 2 ounce Wilton Candy Melts light blue
- 2 ounce Wilton Candy Melts purple
- 2 ounce Wilton Candy Melts yellow
- 2 ounce Wilton Candy Melts pink
- 1 cup Easter Candy any type you like
Prepare a baking sheet with a lip. Put parchment paper in the bottom so everything comes out easy.
Follow the directions on the Almond Bark package for melting in a large bowl.
Melt each color of Wilton Candy Melt each in a separate bowl per package directions.
Pour the white almond bark on top of the parchment paper. Pour and swirl each color of Wilton Candy Melt throughout using a toothpick of straw.
Now add Easter candy, sprinkles or anything else your heart desires. Allow to cool for at LEAST an hour or two.
Use a mallet to break up the candy bark into different size pieces. Enjoy!
Originally posted 3/21/18