Bright, colorful and delicious Easter Candy Bark is simple to make and is a fun treat for gift giving or simply to enjoy yourself.
And we’re back! Welcome back to Easter Week, a round up of some pretty amazing and delicious recipes just in time for the upcoming holiday.
Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures is our wonderful hostess and she has brought together a group of talented bloggers who are sharing recipes that will hopefully help inspire your Easter menu.
We got started on Monday, and I shared these Easter Mini Chocolate Rum Cupcakes.
Don’t forget to check back Friday of this week for the final round up of some fantastic recipes!
Candy bark is one of those super easy recipes, that can kinda be made any way you like. I think that’s why we tend to make it for almost any holiday.
Plus it looks so fun and festive and to be honest, really pretty.
What are your favorite ways to top candy bark?
Don’t forget to check out the recipes below! They are AMAZING!
Wednesday Easter Week Recipes
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Patch Chocolate Cupcakes by The Redhead Baker
- Citrus Tarragon Asparagus Salad by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Easy Easter Candy Bark by Daily Dish Recipes
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs by Everyday Eileen
- Individual Warm Chocolate Truffle Cakes by Family Around the Table
- Lemon Coconut Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Pineapple Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Polish White Borscht – Bialy Barszcz by All that’s Jas
- Turkey Ham Potato Chowder by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Are you ready to make your own Easter Candy Bark?