Valentine’s Day Pinterest Recipes
Are you as addicted to pinterest recipes as I am?
It’s hard to believe it’s already February. Life just keeps flying by, moment by moment, as if it’s afraid to slow down. February is the month of a fun and fabulous holiday that I love celebrating with my family. You see, we don’t focus on partner love, like the rest of the world. We focus on the love we have for each other, sisters, brothers, mother’s, father’s, aunt’s and uncle’s. You get the picture. We’ve always made it a day to celebrate love but we’ve tried to keep that love focused on family and those we hold closest.
Valentine’s Day is wonderfully fun if you’re a girl, I mean, how can you not help but get caught up in all the pretty pinks and bright red’s of the holiday. And hearts everywhere. As it is with me with any holiday, it’s not usually the holiday itself that puts me in a good mood, it’s the food and cooking that comes along to each specific holiday.
Valentine’s day treats and goodies are some of the best and the cutest recipes out there and this list is showcasing 40 of my favorites. Which one is your favorite of the pinterest recipes?
1. Mini Cherry Cutie Pies
2. Valentine’s Day Pie Pops
3. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
4. Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Pops
5. Chocolate Buttermilk Donuts with Raspberry Cream Cheese Glaze
6. Valentine’s Day Pancakes
7. Brownie Bites
8. Sweetheart Sandwich Cookies
9. Red Velvet Cheesecake Pudding Mousse
10. Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Champagne Froting
11. Sprinkled Strawberry Coconut Milk Scones
12. Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
13. Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
14. Chocolate Raspberry Pretzel Bites
15. Maraschino Cherry Cake with Fluffy Cherry Frosting
16. Cranberry Lemon Cheesecake
17. Valentine Venetian Cookies
18. S’mores Dip
19. Strawberry Baked Donuts
20. Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies
21. Sweetheart Oreo Brownies
22. Thumbprint Cookies with Cherry Buttercream Frosting
23. Chocolate Cherry Magic Bars
24. Love Floats
25. Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling
26. Hot Chocolate on a Stick
27. Strawberry Heart Cheesecake Bites
28. Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
29. Baking a Heart in your Cupcake
30. Strawberry Shortcake Whoopie Pie
31. Black Forest Trifle
32. Chocolate Strawberry Dip
33. Banana Split Cheesecake
34. Red Velvet Monkey Bread
35. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark
36. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
37. “Smarties” Mini Parfaits
38. Cinnamon Bear Popcorn
39. Fudgy Brownie Hearts with Fresh Raspberry Buttercream
40. Chocolate Sweetheart Cupcakes
41. Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar
42. Valentine Petit Fours
43. Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts
44. Vanilla Bean Cookies
45. Vanilla Glazed Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookies
I’d love to see your favorite Valentine’s Day Recipes – tell me about them below or drop a link into the comments!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.