Top 47 Best Halloween Recipes
Spooky season has arrived, and with that comes the top 47 Best Halloween Recipes. You are sure to find something for any event!
It’s almost Halloween, but it’s not too late to get cooking!
This past Sunday, a group of some of the best food bloggers participated in our recipe Trick or Treat Halloween style and I’ve compiled a great visual masterpiece of these wonderful recipes.
From cute and simple to scary and gory, there is something for everyone.
These are great recipes for a Halloween party, a great Halloween Dinner, or just because it’s fun at this time of year to make fun food!
1. Shrunken Heads in Cider via GirliChef
2. Candy Corn Martini via The Messy Baker
3. Steak Bites with Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce via I Run For Wine
4. Eggs in Purgatory via My Catholic Kitchen
5. Mini Jack-o’-Lantern Sloppy Joe Pies via Small Wallet Big Appetite
6. Baked Mummy Cheese Dogs via In the Kitchen with KP
7. Meat Head via Ruffles & Truffles
8. Goblin Eggs via Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
9. Mummy Hot Dogs by Damn Delicious
10. Spooky Kid Pizzas via Sustainable Dad
11. Pumpkin Chili, Pumpkin Dip, & Wicked Witch’s Brew via Daddy Knows Less
12. Monster Mash via Cindy’s Recipes & Writings
13. Sloppy Worm Sandwiches via La Cocina de Leslie
14. Gory Green Monster Eyeball Dip via Shockingly Delicious
15. Marinated Mozzarella Eyeballs via Comfy Cuisine
16. Eyeball Pinwheels via Home Cooking Memories
17. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Biscoff Cream via The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
18. Spooky Ogre Eye Cookies via The Realistic Nutritionist
19. Jack O’ Lantern Cookies by Magnolia Days
20. Spooky Good Popcorn Snack Mix via The Weekend Gourment
21. White Chocolate & Coconut Dipped Strawberry Ghosts via Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
22. Monster Bites via Cravings of a Lunatic
23. Vegan Halloween Sugar Cookies via Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
24. Monster Cookies via Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
25. Tunnel of Doom Cake via That Skinny Chick Can Bake
26. Candy Stuffed Rice Crispy Treat Pumpkins via Chocolate Moosey
27. Crispy Graham Bones via The Meltaways
28. Dulce de Leche Bat Cookies via Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
29. Witch’s Fingers via Noshing with the Nolands
30. Sweet Intestines with Broken Gass via The Little Ferraro Kitchen
31. Graveyard Brownies by The Wimpy Vegetarian
32. Boo Candy Corn & Chocolate Chip Cookies via Hip Foodie Mom
33. Bleeding Devil Cakes via Momma’s Meals
34. Pumpkin Halloween Munch via Big Bear’s Wife
35. Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake Pops via Juanita’s Cocina
36. Jack-O-Lantern Carrot Cake via Galactosemia in PDX
37. Ghostly Chocolate Orange Tarts via Happy Baking Days
38. Messy Monster Cookies via MarocMama
39. Bewitchingly Delicious Butterscotch Broomstick Cake Pops via Mama.Mommy.Mom.
40. Halloween Popcorn Cake via Pippis in the Kitchen Again
41. Witches Morning Gruel via In the Kitchen with Audrey
42. White Chocolate & Dulce de Leche Ghosts via Vintage Kitchen Notes
43. Peanut Butter Candy Bar Cookies via The Cookie a Day Challenge
44. Monster Cookie Revel Bars via Baker Street
45. Halloween Cereal Bars via Basic N Delicious
46. Ossi Di Morti (Bones of the Dead Cookies) via Webicurean
47. Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels via Midlife Road Trip
Do you have a fun Halloween recipe to share? Go ahead and leave me a comment so I can come check out yours and be sure to stop by and let each of these great food bloggers know how great their recipe is!
Oh, I absolutely LOVE seeing this round-up in photos. It’s fantastic! =)
Everything looks so good–it’s hard to know where to begin!
What a terrific round-up!! I love that you posted everything with the photos – so much more dramatic that way. Hope you can join us this week!
So great to share all the pics, Nicole! Love it!