It’s almost Halloween, but it’s not too late to get cooking! This past Sunday, a group of some of the best food bloggers participated in #SundaySupper Trick or Treat Halloween style and I’ve compiled a great visual masterpiece of these wonderful recipes. From cute and simple to scary and gory, there is something for everyone. These are great recipes for a Halloween party, a great Halloween Dinner, or just because it’s fun at this time of year to make fun food!
4. Eggs in Purgatory via My Catholic Kitchen
5. Mini Jack-o’-Lantern Sloppy Joe Pies via Small Wallet Big Appetite
38. Messy Monster Cookies via MarocMama
39. Bewitchingly Delicious Butterscotch Broomstick Cake Pops via Mama.Mommy.Mom.
41. Witches Morning Gruel via In the Kitchen with Audrey
44. Monster Cookie Revel Bars via Baker Street
47. Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels via Midlife Road Trip
Do you have a fun Halloween recipe to share? Go ahead and leave me a comment so I can come check out yours and be sure to stop by and let each of these great food bloggers know how great their recipe is!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.