Creamy, simple Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti makes weeknight cooking a breeze. Delicious, filling and definitely warming on those cold nights.
Years ago, I needed quick and easy weeknight dinners to feed my family of seven while participating in National Novel Writing Month.
Doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) meant that I was taking on the crazy and somewhat daring challenge of writing a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.
What that actually translated into, was that I need a lot of quick and easy dinners the entire month.
This creamy, delicious Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti was a weekly occurrence.
My family loved it, and I loved that it was easy and required little of me.
Since then, we continue to make this, sometimes even in summer when we don’t want to heat up the kitchen.
I also often whip up two batches (yes we have four crockpots so this isn’t hard). It’s the way it goes with a big family.
Typically, I freeze one, so that I can simply thaw, heat and serve at another night when we have little time.
You can do this by doubling the recipe or even do a triple batch to put away a couple of casseroles for later.
There’s nothing better than easy recipes.
Crockpot recipes tend to be some of the easiest recipes to make in my book.
I love being able to just throw ingredients in the pot in the morning, turn it on and go.
At the end of the day I have a delicious meal, all ready to dish up and enjoy!
Printable Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- ½ stick of butter melted
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 16 oz. of chicken broth
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 24 oz. cooked spaghetti noodles
- shredded cheese for the top when serving
- Mix up the cream of chicken, rotel, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and chicken broth in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place the chicken breasts into the mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-12 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes to an hour before serving, take out the chicken and shred it, and cook the spaghetti noodles and add them. Put everything back in and mix everything and allow to continue cooking for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve and sprinkle with shredded cheese pair with a salad and garlic bread for an easy meal.
I love an easy weeknight meal. What’s your favorite crockpot meal to make?