Deliciously simple, flavorful yet skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps. The perfect lunch or use the avocado egg salad for something else entirely.
It’s time to get the “skinny” on yummy food. And in this case it’s something mixed with avocado. These awesome Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps.
I have a love affair with avocado. I could pretty much eat it daily, at every meal (and in between), and never grow tired of it. Which I guess is a good thing due to avocado’s and their amazing amount of protein, beneficial fats, carotenoids, heart healthy ways. A diet rich in Avocado also helps lower cholesterol levels, which is a good thing for my hubby.
When Brielle was really young, I introduced her to Avocado and she’s been enjoying it ever since. She just loves it.
So when I found out that we were doing a Skinny Sunday Supper, is was an easy decision to turn to something with Avocado. I knew we’d love these Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps.
These Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps is one of those things that I honestly really never measured out. I just kinda threw it all together. We throw things like this together a lot. And I’ve taught Brielle to do the same. ‘
We both knew that that these Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps was one of the skinniest thing we make and that it needed to make it’s debut on my blog. I have a tendency to take a classic recipe and twist it into something that isn’t traditionally done.
Of course with all this said, I’ve seen at least a dozen or more recipes for Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps but they all called for mayo which is NOT calorie friendly. And you can substitute Greek yogurt for the mayo, but you don’t even need to with this recipe – it calls for neither. It’s creamy and wonderful all on it’s own.
We serve these Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps on whole what tortillas and with slices of onion, tomatoes and green pepper to garnish with you if you choose. Enjoy!
Get the “skinny” on all the other great recipes circulating this week. So yummy, so wonderful. Check ’em out!
Sizzling Skinny Appetizers & Soups
- Napa Cabbage wrapped Chinese Spring Rolls by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- #DairyFree Cream of Broccoli Soup by Galactosemia in PDX
- Easy Vegan Lentil Soup by Neighbor Food
- Spicy Asian Chicken Noodle Soup by Food Lust People Love
- Tomato Basil Soup by No one Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Skinny Beef Chili by Webicurean
Healthy Skinny Mains & Sides
- Chicken with Herb Tomatoes and Pan Sauce by Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
- Kale Salad with Pomegranates, Apples and Walnuts by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Salad Wraps by MamaMommyMom
- Mashed Cauliflower by Supper for a Steal
- Lamb Florentine Burger with Tzatziki by Country Girl in the Village
- Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps by The Daily Dish
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad by Family Foodie
- Parchment-Poached Salmon by Simply Gourmet
- Maddy’s Arugula Salad by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cauliflower Pizza by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Light chicken enchiladas by My Cutie Bride
- Pear Almond Arugula Salad with Honey Vinaigrette by Vintage Kitchen
- Pasta Primavera by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Cauliflower Fried Rice by Cupcake & Kale Chips
- Ahi Tuna Salad by The Urban Mrs
- Soba Noodles with Edamame and Green Onions by Hip Foodie Mom
- Scallops Hong Kong Style by Magnolia Days
- Slow Cooker Pork and Green Chile Stew by Momma’s Meals
- Roasted Garlic, Chicken & Herb White Pizza by Dinners and Desserts
- Polynesian Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Herb Roasted Salmon with Steamed Cabbage & Peas by The Lovely Pantry
- Turkey and Black Bean Taco Burgers by In The Kitchen With K P
- Salmon Tikka Wraps with Cucumber Raita by Soni’s Food
- Whole wheat pasta with Spicy Roasted Cauliflower by
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs by I Run For Wine
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers with Baked Garlic Home Fries by Curious Cuisiniere
- The Ninja Baker’s Sake & Miso Salmon by Ninja Baking
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Quinoa and Black Bean Burgers with Parsnip Fries by
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Smoked Sausage Cassoulet by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower and Carrots by Mangoes and Chutney
- Italian Sub Salad by Diabetic Foodie
- Kale and Quinoa Croquettes by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Broccoli Patties with Arugula and Champagne Vinaigrette by Sustainable Dad
- Raw Kale Salad with Chickpeas and Salmon in Orange Dressing by Shockingly Delicious
- Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich by Damn Delicious
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- Confetti Cabbage and Salmon Wraps by The Roxx Box
- Escarole and Beans by Midlife Road trip
- Cajun Black Beans by Ruffles and Truffles
- Caprese salad by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Skinny Wholegrain Fettuccine Alfredo with Greek Yogurt & Coconut Oil by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
Guilt Free Skinny Desserts & Snacks
- Chocolate avocado cake by Gotta Get Baked
- Tiramisu Parfaits by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Sugar Free Banana Almond Muffins by What Smells So Good
- Strawberry Coconut Cinnamon Buns by Juanita’s Cocina
- Warm Apple Crumble by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Dark Chocolate-Dipped Apricots by girlichef
- Homemade Protein Bar Recipe by
- Skinny Chocolate Almond Pudding by Basic N Delicious
Wine Pairing Recommendations for Skinny Sunday Supper by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Ready to make up some Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.