Like an old blanket, full of comfort and warming the soul, this Warm You Up Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be like an old friend anytime you make it!
It also tastes exactly like a cheeseburger. A bacon cheeseburger!
One of my favorite comfort foods!
Why Choose This Recipe?
- Very easy to make, can be made in less than about 45 minutes.
- Use a crockpot to come home to a delicious, hot, hearty soup.
- Easy to source ingredients, can be paired with sandwiches or fresh salad.
- Your family will love the bacon cheeseburger flavor that will waft through the house before you even get the first bite.
I’m sure you’ve had some kind of cheeseburger soup before.
But, have you had one that can pretty much guarantee you’ll be thinking of a juicy cheeseburger while you’re eating it?
A big fat juicy Bacon Cheeseburger with the works? A soup! People, this is a soup!
What Ingredients Do You Need for Bacon Cheeseburger Soup?
See the recipe card below for more detailed information.
- ground turkey or beef
- chicken or beef broth
- jalapeno (this is optional, if you want it spicy)
- cheddar cheese soup
- Worcestershire sauce
- dill pickle relish
- French Fried Onions (mostly for garnish but stirred into the soup, gives it more textures and flavor)
- medium egg noodles
This is probably my teenagers favorite soup. Yep, all five of them.
They request it often, it’s just so easy and tastes so good.
If you love this soup, you might also enjoy these soup recipes:
- Canadian Beer Cheese Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Creamy Cheddar Potato Soup
- Old Fashioned French Onion Soup
Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Warm You Up Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- 1 package of bacon cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 pounds of ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 teaspoon garlic minced
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeno if you want it spicy
- 2 cans of cheddar cheese soup I used Campbells
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup dill pickle relish
- 1 can of French Fried Onions for garnish Plus it tastes amazing in the soup!
- 1 16 ounce bag of medium egg noodles large or wide would work too
- In a large pot cook up the cut bacon, until almost crisp. Remove the bacon and drain on paper towels to remove the grease.
- Leave the bacon grease in the bottom of the pot and add the beef or turkey, the diced onion and minced garlic. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft and tender.
- Drain the grease out.
- In the large pot with the meat, add the chicken broth, chopped jalapenos, cheese soups and the Worcestershire sauce, stirring well.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
- In a separate pot, boil the noodles as directed on the package. Drain and then add them to the meat mixture.
- Add the dill pickle relish and the bacon back in. Mix it in good.
- Serve in bowls topped some french fried onions. Yum!!