These little yummy bites of goodness did not last long in our house – in fact they were barely cooled and iced before the first bite was taken. Nobody could wait another moment. They were absolutely delicious and yes, my kids love them so much they’ve asked for them frequently. There is only a hint of the champagne flavor which in my opinion makes them better than some of the other recipes I’ve seen.
This special recipe has been brought to you byand and our group is bringing you all kinds of delicious goodies that are perfect for a romantic dinner or Valentine’s Day. The recipe for the cupcakes is down below, but let me tell you about the others first.
- Renee Dobbs of Magnolia Days is making a Mediterranean inspired appetizer – Shrimp Arnean. I am absolutely addicted to all things Shrimp, so I am excited to take a peek at her recipe. It sounds absolutely stunning and is described as aromatics like celery, green onions, & parsley infusing into the shrimp overnight enhancing the full out flavor of this delicious meal starter.
- Valerie of Val’s Food and or Art is making a Roasted Creamy Mushroom Bisque with Caramelized Onions & Creme Fraiche and Smoked Oyster Pate. The description itself makes my mouth water, detailing a smoky, roasted garlic flavor enhanced with a creamy texture that will be decadent, for sure.
- Sunithi Selvraj of Sue’s Nutrition Buzz is known for her characteristically healthy dishes is bring her Pink Heart Healthy Grapefruit Pomegranate Salad and honestly I cannot wait to not only see the recipe but to try it out. It will be on my must make list very, very soon. These two fruits together have got to be a delicious pairing of tart and sweet.
- Rashmi Primlani from The Primlani Kitchen is making Osso Buco with Gremolata and Saffron Risotto. I was not familair with Osso Buco, but the interesting name got my curiosity peaked and my love of all food, kept me mesmerized by the description: Osso Buco is a Milanese specialty of cross-cut veal shanks braised with vegetables, white wine and broth. It is often garnished with gremolata and traditionally served with risotto alla Milanese. All I know is that I cannot possibly wait to see this amazing dish. The Saffron Risotto she is making with it is exciting as I just love the flavor of Saffron and I can imagine it will compliment it beautifully.
- Here on The Daily Dish Recipes, I am sharing my delicious Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Champagne Frosting. They have only a hint of champagne and a hint of strawberry making them light and the perfect ending to a romantic meal.
- Our hostess, my dear friend Isabel from Family Foodie is making her smooth & silky Portuguese Style Chocolate Mousse. Everything that Isabel shares that is Portuguese, makes me wish I was in Vovó’s Cozinha right along side Isabel and her mother, preparing and then enjoying these amazing International dishes. Chocolate is a must have for any romantic meal ending and this rich Mousse has me wanting to reach out and lick my screen, either that or hop on the next flight and experience the delicious dessert first hand with Isabel.
- Donna of Cookistry is an extremely talented cook, where she seems to specialize in delicious breads and a deep rooted love for cheese. Me too, Donna, me too. Foregoing her appreciation for some of the best bread recipes I’ve seen, she has decided to focus on her passion for cheese for our #RomanceDinner and is bring her her flavorful Pimento Spiced Cheese Balls, that are simply perfect for spreading on crackers, or in my opinion, one of the many delicious bread recipes she has shared.
- Eileen Gross of Wine Everyday is knowledgeable in a field I simply fail at, but admire about her. She is showcasing her talent as a mixologist and has created champagne cocktails using Biltmore’s Pas de Deux, Methode Champenoise – Sec. It’s a foreign language to me, but I cannot wait to see them and possibly try them out. See, I might fail at the whole creative mixologist thing, but if someone gives me a recipe to follow, let me at it – I can make a delicious drink.
Now, let’s go check those Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Champagne Frosting out.
P.S. We have more delicious Valentine’s Day cupcake goodness coming on Tuesday in honor of Valentine’s Day. Please come back and visit!