Sweet strawberries and rich dark chocolate combine in a light, airy dessert that intermingles on your tongue and has your taste buds screaming for more! You need these Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits in your life!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Let’s talk about strawberries, and these amazing Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits!
While love is in the air today, so is my love of strawberries. I adore strawberries, whether it’s slicing a few fresh to put on my oatmeal for breakfast, or sinking some in a little cream for a healthy afternoon snack. I’ll eat them straight out of the container too!
My whole family loves strawberries, so we tend to use them in recipes a lot.
Fun Fact: Did you know 8 medium strawberries equal your daily requirement of vitamin C?
With Valentine’s day here, I wanted to create a delicious recipe idea that would spark the interest of not only my boyfriend who happens to love Strawberries, but also my kids who I always celebrate Valentine’s Day with. So we decided on Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits.
Even if strawberries aren’t in season where you are, you can usually find Florida Strawberries even at one of your local grocery stores.
Florida Strawberries have the best winter strawberries! Strawberries are so nutritious and such a great addition, the whole family will be incredibly happy you added them.
Whether it’s muffins or oatmeal, or a salad or side (or Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits), they are the perfect addition to so many things!
Ready to make some Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits?
After you’ve checked out these Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits, also be sure and check out the other fabulous recipes made with juicy, delicious Strawberries!
- Strawberry-Basil Spritzer from Eat Picks
- Strawberry and Cream Smoothie from Flour On My Face
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade from Love and Confections
- Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake from Ruffles & Truffles
- Skillet Baked Strawberry Oatmeal from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Strawberry Banana Hazelnut Crepes from The Crumby Cupcake
- Strawberry Coffee Cake with Greek Yogurt from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sweetheart Strawberry Scones from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Basil, Brie and Strawberry Salad from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chef Salad with Strawberry Croutons from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Herbed Strawberry Salad from Magnolia Days
- Strawberry Waldorf Salad from Food Done Light
- Balsamic Strawberry Walnut Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil from Soni’s Food
- Mahi Mahi with Strawberry Sauce from Cooking Chat
- Strawberry Mole Chicken from Curious Cuisiniere
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Parfaits from Daily Dish Recipes
- Flourless Almond Cake with Strawberries and Coconut Cream from Casa de Crews
- Triple Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.