These Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits are SO good, perfect for breakfast OR dessert! Also patriotic which makes them a fun summer treat!
Is it just me or does it feel like summer is flying by? Or better yet… the year. How are we halfway through the year at this point? At any rate, it’s true and it’s happening. And in less than 2 days we will be celebrating the 4th of July. This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are bringing you a whole collection of Red, White & Blue goodness to help you celebrate!
I chose this recipe because it IS Red, White & Blue. But it’s also our favorite treat to enjoy on a hot summer day – whether for breakfast or simply as an end of the day dessert.
On Sunday night I usually whip up a batch of Chia Pudding because honestly it’s better the longer you let it do it’s thing. It also lasts about 5-6 days in the fridge so if you make it up ahead of time, you are pretty much set for the week.
And you can use it to make all kinds of delicious things like smoothie bowls, and cute little Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits. Because… why not?
I also make the fruit sauces up ahead of time. They are pretty simple to be honest – and they also last for about a week in the fridge. I use the fruit sauces for pancakes, waffles, muffins, smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal and more. Oh, and of course these delicious Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits!
If you stick around after the recipe, you’ll find a whole wonderful collection of Patriotic Red, White and Blue recipes that are sure to be perfect for your patriotic plans!
Red, White, and Blue Sunday Supper Recipes
Patriotic Picnic Picks
- American Flag Layered Dip by Soulfully Made
- Baked Blueberry Pancake with Cherry Syrup by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake by Cricket’s Confections
- Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Watermelon Salad by The Crumby Cupcake
- Boozy Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait with Summer Fruit by Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- Patriotic Slaw by Our Good Life
- Red, White and Blue Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tomato, Cucumber and Bleu Cheese Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- American Flag Fruit Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Strawberry Swirl Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Key Lime Cream Puffs by Gourmet Everyday
- Patriotic Low Carb Vanilla Mousse in the Instant Pot by My Life Cookbook
- Red White & Blue Bundt Cake by Restless Chipotle
- Red White and Blue Banana Ice Cream by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Rollitos de Vino Blanco by What Smells So Good?
- Rose Petal Jam Filled Blueberry Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Star Spangled Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Panna Cotta by Tara’s Multicultural Table
Ready to make up some Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.