Loads of fresh garden vegetables top this delicious, creamy, cheesy Garden Vegetable Alfredo Pizza. Easy to make on a busy weeknight when time is short.
Did you know that February 9 is National Pizza Day? No? Well today is it and today I’m bringing you this lovely Garden Vegetable Alfredo Pizza. Who doesn’t love healthy, fresh vegetables? This pizza is creamy with a nice crust and vibrant delicious vegetables full of flavor.
In honor of National Pizza day, not only are you getting this delicious Garden Vegetable Alfredo Pizza, but you can also head over and learn more about National Pizza day as well as take a fun quiz to find out What Kind Of Pizza You Are. Apparently I am the Alfredo pizza – which is kinda ironic. And also kinda true. haha
You realize that it doesn’t have to be National Pizza day to actually enjoy a great pizza, and especially not a healthy one. It is among the top of America’s most popular food.
I didn’t even start enjoying pizza until adulthood. And now a pizza like this can be on my menu at least once a week, no problem.
Plus it’s so simple to throw together, and it’s ready in 20 minutes. Not too many healthy meals can boast that.
You ready to print or make your own Garden Vegetable Alfredo Pizza?
Here are a few more Garden Fresh recipes:
- Chopped Chicken Garden Salad with Spicy Avocado Dressing by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cheesy Chicken Bruschetta Bread Boats by Neighborfood
- Bacon Chopped Salad with Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Garden Vegetable Alfredo Pizza
- 1 Ready Made Pizza Crust
- 3-4 Tablespoons Alfredo sauce homemade or storebought
- 2 Tablespoons fresh garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh squash sliced
- ¼ cup fresh zucchini sliced
- ¼ cup fresh asparagus cut
- ¼ cup fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven according to directions on the back of the ready made pizza dough.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet.
- Use a pastry brush and spread a thin layer of Alfredo sauce across the pizza dough.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and all vegetables, herbs and garlic.
- Saute for about 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add toppings to pizza dough. Top with both cheeses and bake as directed on the pizza dough.