A fun and easy champagne punch for any potluck or brunch to serve a crowd. Depending on size, you can get about 14 servings or so out of this.
Emeril Lagasse doesn’t need an introduction. He’s an amazing man, with quite a resume under his belt. Emeril is a TV chef and an author of 15+ cookbooks, and one of those cookbooks is Emeril’s Potluck, which I am now the proud owner of.
I love this cookbook and it’s huge offering of crowd-pleasing meals, appetizers, side dishes, drinks and desserts. All are perfect for any gathering involving food. And seriously, what’s a gathering without food?
When I first opened the cookbook, I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer number of recipes he has included, at least 150, though I’m sure more. And there is something for everyone which is always good.
I couldn’t decide what to make first, but Cowboy Chicken Casserole, Retro Ambrosia and Honey Spice Cake are at the top of my list of to-try soon.
For now I made Emeril’s Champagne punch, which is absolutely perfect for New Year’s and is on our menu to share that night again. This cookbook is actually perfect for New Years with all of it’s great dishes perfect for family and friend time.
Guess what? I made no variations to the original Emeril recipe, because it is absolutely perfect as written. You and your guests will love it!
New Year’s Eve Potluck Drinks:
- Champagne Punch by girlichef
- Champagne Punch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chi Chi Cocktails by The Messy Baker Blog
New Year’s Eve Potluck Starters:
New Year’s Eve Potluck Dishes and Sandwiches:
- Sopressata and Genoa Salami Calzones by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Craving’s of a Lunatic
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Weekend Gourmet
- Emeril’s Columbia Street Grinder Kicked Up a Notch New Orleans Style by The Catholic Foodie
- Eggplant Muffuletta by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- New Orleans Style Garlic BBQ Shrimp by Comfy Cuisine
New Year’s Eve Desserts:
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with 2 Sauces by Juanita’s Cocina
- Angel Cake Sandwiches by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coffee Cake with Crumble Topping and Brown Sugar Glaze by Damn Delicious
Are you ready to make some Champagne Punch?