A fun and easy champagne punch for any potluck or brunch to serve a crowd. Depending on size, you can get about 14 servings or so out of this.
Emeril Lagasse doesn’t need an introduction. He’s an amazing man, with quite a resume under his belt. Emeril is a TV chef and an author of 15+ cookbooks, and one of those cookbooks is Emeril’s Potluck, which I am now the proud owner of.
I love this cookbook and it’s huge offering of crowd-pleasing meals, appetizers, side dishes, drinks and desserts. All are perfect for any gathering involving food. And seriously, what’s a gathering without food?
When I first opened the cookbook, I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer number of recipes he has included, at least 150, though I’m sure more. And there is something for everyone which is always good.
I couldn’t decide what to make first, but Cowboy Chicken Casserole, Retro Ambrosia and Honey Spice Cake are at the top of my list of to-try soon. For now I made Emeril’s Champagne punch, which is absolutely perfect for New Year’s and is on our menu to share that night again. This cookbook is actually perfect for New Years with all of it’s great dishes perfect for family and friend time.
Guess what? I am giving away a copy of Emeril’s Potluck to one lucky Daily Dish Recipes reader TODAY only. Here’s how to win:
- Mandatory Entry: Follow me on twitter and join in the #SundaySupper chat on Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 7pmEST. Retweet my cookbook giveaway shout out during the chat and you are automatically entered to win Emeril’s Potluck from me. I will make it clear which one I want retweeted.
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite Emeril recipe is and what makes it so special to you.
- Extra Entries (not mandatory): You can get extra entries in addition to the above mandatory entries by liking me on facebook, following me on pinterest, tweeting this recipe post and leaving me a comment on another recipe on my blog. That is four additional entries. Just make sure you come back and tell me what you did so I can include those entries too. Good luck!
Guess what else? I made no variations to the original Emeril recipe, because it is absolutely perfect as written. You and your guests will love it!
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Drinks:
- Champagne Punch by girlichef
- Champagne Punch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chi Chi Cocktails by The Messy Baker Blog
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Starters:
- Spiced Nuts by Home Cooking Memories
- Spiced Nuts by Mama.Mommy.Mom
- Prosciutto Breadsticks & Spiced Nuts by Galactosemia in PDX
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Dishes and Sandwiches:
- Sopressata and Genoa Salami Calzones by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Craving’s of a Lunatic
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Supper for a Steal
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Diabetic Foodie
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Weekend Gourmet
- Columbia Street Grinder by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Columbia Street Grinder by Momma’s Meals
- Emeril’s Columbia Street Grinder Kicked Up a Notch New Orleans Style by The Catholic Foodie
- Eggplant Muffuletta by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- New Orleans Style Garlic BBQ Shrimp by Comfy Cuisine
Sunday Supper NYE Desserts:
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce by Magnolia Days
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with 2 Sauces by Juanita’s Cocina
- Angel Cake Sandwiches by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coffee Cake with Crumble Topping and Brown Sugar Glaze by Damn Delicious
Are you ready to make some Champagne Punch?
Disclaimer: I was provided with a copy of Emeril’s Potluck from the publisher along with another copy for the giveaway. All opinions are my own, and reflect my honest opinion of the product.