Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake is one of the best desserts to take to any holiday event. Can be served chilled or room temperature and each time we bring this, everyone asks for the recipe at first bite!
We love poke cake. In fact, I’ve been known to make some pretty crazy flavor combinations but overall, it’s still a fun dessert my family loves.
After so many poke cakes, I have finally come to the conclusion that they are hard to photograph. They can get a little messy when you make your “pokes” and when you slice – it’s a moist, soft cake that likes to fall apart a little. So I’d like to apologize for today’s photos. But I’d also like to tell you that it doesn’t matter because this Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake is totally delicious and my family gobbled the whole cake in less than a day and it was a big cake because I doubled the recipe.
It’s incredibly chocolaty, the rum and eggnog flavor truly shine through. Today’s #SundaySupper is all about Eggnog recipes and there are some pretty fun things you can do with eggnog and this Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake is only one!
Below the recipe for Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake are dozens of others and I know you will find something you love.
After you’ve made this Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake, be sure and check out these other awesome recipes!
- Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake by Botton Left of Mitten
- Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake by Crazed Mom
- Eggnog Bread Pudding with Warm Whiskey Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
- Eggnog Bundt Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Eggnog Macarons by Baking Sense
- Eggnog Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eggnog Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Layered Gingerbread Cake with Eggnog Frosting by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes by Authentically Candace
- Coconut Milk Eggnog by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Eggnog Coffee Frappe by And She Cooks
- Gingerbread Eggnog Latte by Palatable Pastime
- Spiked Eggnog Hot White Cocoa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Traditional Homemade Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
Breakfast and Breakfast Pastries
- Baked Eggnog Donuts by Life Tastes Good
- Coconut Eggnog Overnight Oats (with homemade eggnog) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Eggnog Scones by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Syrup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Eggnog Scones by Feeding Big
- Craig Claiborne’s Eggnog Mousse by Food Lust People Love
- Easy Eggnog Fudge by Sunday Supper Movement
- Eggnog Crème Anglaise by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Eggnog Panna Cotta with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Tramplingrose
- Eggnog Pudding Parfaits by Pies and Plots
- Healthy Eggnog Rice Pudding by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Eggnog Ice Cream by Simple and Savory