Buttery juicy goodness prevails in these super simple but full of deep flavor, Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers. Grilled to perfection & served however you like. Perfect for your next Cookout, BBQ, Picnic or Backyard Pool Party.
It’s day two of Cookout Week and boy have I got some deliciousness for you. These Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers are incredible.
Juicy, and so full of flavor they do NOT need additional condiments. But if you want to, go for it, it can only enhance the flavor.
While Butter Burgers typically get their name from grilling the buns in loads of butter, we took it a step further with these Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers.
We mixed the butter mixture into the ground beef. I mean, because why not?
We used Chef Shamy Garlic Butter because I had it on hand, but honestly it’s just as easy to whip up 2 tablespoons of butter, 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped basil and 1-2 teaspoons of parmesan – refrigerate to allow to firm and then follow the recipe.
We also sometimes have trouble finding the Chef Shamy garlic butter so we’ve now started using Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning and we just mix it into the meat before cooking or sprinkle on the burgers while on the grill. (plus it makes amazing garlic bread and lasts for a long time!)
These Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers are incredible and they are made that way with this delicious garlic butter addition.
Incredibly juicy, so buttery and rich and flavorful. We tossed cheese on a few and tried condiments on a few and either way, they are fantastic.
Feel free to go plain, or go traditional and load with all your favorite condiments.
And don’t forget to grill your buns as well! It takes it all a step further. I just couldn’t get enough of these! If you use the Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning, you can use that on the buns as well!
We love hosting cookouts!
Comment below with your favorite cookout recipe!
Recipe Ideas to Serve with Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup garlic butter Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 tablespoons garlic butter Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
- About a half hour before you are ready to make the burgers, break the ground beef up in a large bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes on the counter.
- Start up your grill. You’re going to cook on medium-high.
- After 30 minutes, mix the herbs and the Chef Shamy Garlic Butter together with the ground beef in the bowl. Mix well.
- Form 6 hamburger patties with the mixture. Make them a little larger than you normally would and try to keep the patties as uniform in shape and the same size as you can for even cooking.
- Using about a tablespoons of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, spread on the inside of the top and bottom of each hamburger bun.
- Cook hamburger patties on medium-high heat about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Add the burger buns, butter side down to the grill to get them toasted as well.
- Remove everything when cooked and assemble burgers as desired.
- These burgers don’t need cheese or even condiments, but if you want cheese, toss a slice of cheese on the burger in it’s last minute on the grill. Watch carefully.