Buttery juicy goodness prevails in these super simple but full of deep flavor, Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers. Grilled to perfection & served however you like. Perfect for your next Cookout, BBQ, Picnic or Backyard Pool Party.
This is a sponsored post written by me for Chef Shamy Butters.
I received product to facilitate this recipe, however all opinions and recipe are my own.
It’s day two of Cookout Week and boy have I got some deliciousness for you. These Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers are incredible. Juicy, and so full of flavor they do NOT need additional condiments. But if you want to, go for it, it can only enhance the flavor.
While Butter Burgers typically get their name from grilling the buns in loads of butter, we took it a step further with these Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers and we mixed the butter mixture into the ground beef. I mean, because why not?
We used Chef Shamy Garlic Butter (use code 10BUTTER10 for 10% off your order of Chef Shamy butter from June 24 to July 4, 2018 Please note: It will work on any flavor of butter.) because anything that makes my life easier is a big plus. And Chef Shamy is full of garlic and Parmesan flavor with a hint of Basil. It’s delicious spread on bread, sandwiches, on grilled veggies and so much more. But why can’t it be used to flavor some burgers?
These Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers are incredible and they are made that way with this delicious Chef Shamy Garlic Butter addition. Incredibly juicy, so buttery and rich and flavorful. We tossed cheese on a few and tried condiments on a few and either way, they are fantastic. Feel free to go plain, or go traditional and load with all your favorite condiments.
And don’t forget to grill your buns as well! It takes it all a step further. I just couldn’t get enough of these!
Learn more about Chef Shamy:
The Chef Shamy slogan is Make the World a Butter Place®. One of the best parts about Chef Shamy butters is the butter contains no oils and is clean label. This makes it a healthier choice and in my book, that makes it the perfect choice for my family.
Their savory butters can be used in keto recipes too. And the shelf life? Incredible!
It can be stored right on your counter!
- It is good for up to 2 years frozen (can be refrozen and re-refrigerated).
- Good up to 1 year unopened in your fridge.
- Good up to 6 months after opening in your fridge if you use clean utensils.
- Good up to several weeks after opening on your counter. The time it will remain usable on your counter depends on ambient temperature, cleanliness of utensils, type of butter (garlic does the best as it contains the following bacterial inhibitors: Salt, Pepper and Garlic (which has been acidified with vinegar) Please note:Lemon Dill Saute butter should be refrigerated after each use as it tends to go rancid after a few days on your counter.
You can find out more by visiting the Chef Shamy website. They have TONS of flavors!
Learn more about Cookout Week & Enter to Win!
#CookoutWeek 2018 is in full swing! For this entire week, I am joining over 50 of my blogger friends to celebrate summer by posting delicious cookout-themed recipes. If you love grilling, frozen treats, picnics, berries, s’mores, campfire meals, and other summer goodies… you are in the right place!
This week, we are also hosting a HUGE giveaway thanks to our generous #CookoutWeek sponsors. Enter below to win. Here’s what one lucky will will receive:
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill from blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen. This grill has 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates and two 12-inch side shelves for extra prep space.
- A Red KitchenAid Mixer and 5 Flavored Butters from our friends at Chef Shamy. Make the World a Butter Place® with Chef Shamy! The winner will receive Garlic Butter, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, Vanilla Bean Honey Butter, Strawberry Honey Butter, and French Onion Butter with Asiago Cheese to use in your favorite cookout recipes. And if you just can’t wait, use 10BUTTER10 starting today to get 10% off your Chef Shamy butter order on Amazon. These butters contain no oil, and the savory butters are perfect for keto recipes.
- A Duck Product Pack from our friends at Maple Leaf Farms consisting of 2 pkgs All Natural Boneless Duck Breasts (7.5 oz), 2 pkgs Fully Cooked Roast Half Ducks w/Orange Sauce (14 oz), 1 pkg Duck Bacon (12 oz), and 1 pkg All Natural Duck Legs (16 oz). Maple Leaf Farms is celebrating its 60th anniversary raising White Pekin ducks on local, family-owned farms.
- Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from our friends at Barlean’s. This dairy free option offers all the healthy benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It’s great on toast, popcorn, baked potatoes, or cooked vegetables. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
- 24 Cartons of Vinegar Shots from our friends at Vermont Village. You’ll receive 12 cartons of turmeric flavor and 12 cartons of cranberry flavor. Each carton contains 12 individual, 1 fluid ounce vinegar shot pouches! This raw, organic apple cider vinegar has rich flavors from whole foods and is sweetened naturally with honey.
That’s a prize pack worth over $750!
To enter, follow our sponsors and bloggers on social media by entering your information below:
Here’s a full list of the bloggers participating in #CookoutWeek 2018! You can find yummy recipes by checking out any of the links below:
The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ April GoLightly ♥ Authentically Candace ♥ Blogghetti ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Cheese Curd In Paradise ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Coconut & Lime ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ CookwithRenu ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Everyday Eileen ♥ Fairyburger ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Family Around the Table ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ For the Love of Food ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Herbivore Cucina ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jolene’s Recipe Journal ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats ♥ Mildly Meandering ♥ Moore or Less Cooking ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Oven Tales By Syama ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Strawberry Blondie Kitchen ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Tampa Cake Girl ♥ Technotini ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Baking Fairy ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Simple Supper ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ This is How I Cook ♥ Who Needs A Cape? ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
Comment below with your favorite cookout recipe!
Let’s see what everyone is making today:
Now let’s make some Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers!
Garlic Butter and Herb Burgers
- About a half hour before you are ready to make the burgers, break the ground beef up in a large bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes on the counter.
- Start up your grill. You're going to cook on medium-high.
- After 30 minutes, mix the herbs and the Chef Shamy Garlic Butter together with the ground beef in the bowl. Mix well.
- Form 6 hamburger patties with the mixture. Make them a little larger than you normally would and try to keep the patties as uniform in shape and the same size as you can for even cooking.
- Using about a tablespoons of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, spread on the inside of the top and bottom of each hamburger bun.
- Cook hamburger patties on medium-high heat about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Add the burger buns, butter side down to the grill to get them toasted as well.
- Remove everything when cooked and assemble burgers as desired.
- These burgers don't need cheese or even condiments, but if you want cheese, toss a slice of cheese on the burger in it's last minute on the grill. Watch carefully.Enjoy!