Creamy, with a little bit of crunch, delicious peanut butter coated in rich chocolate makes these Creamy Crunchy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Truffles a favorite gift!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheMagic #CollectiveBias
I love spending time in the kitchen baking in the cooler Fall months. And it’s almost Halloween, so it’s time for some fun Halloween treats. I love gifting my neighbors (who are all older and don’t celebrate Halloween) with little homemade baked gifts.
This year we chose these Creamy Crunchy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Truffles that I used new Peter Pan Simply Ground peanut butter in.
We absolutely loved the texture of these little finished truffles. Full of amazing peanut butter goodness and of course, everybody’s favorite pairing… chocolate!
We headed to Walmart and found the jars of Peter Pan Simply Ground peanut butter easily in the peanut butter aisle. In our Walmart, they were right across from the bread. Which seems perfectly normal since who doesn’t love a good PB&J and this peanut butter makes a PB&J that is FANTASTIC! I picked up a jar of each, because I wanted to try both flavors; Original and Honey Roast, but I also thought it might be interesting to make both in the Truffles.
The NEW Peter Pan Simply Ground Original and Honey Roast is “creamy with a BIT OF CRUNCH.” Peter Pan® Simply Ground Peanut Butter is perfectly creamy with a bit of crunch—and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. And unlike some peanut butters, there’s no need to stir before you enjoy it. This made it the perfect peanut butter to use in our truffles.
We love it on toast, sandwiches, bagels. We love dipping fruits and veggies in it. With a texture just like freshly ground peanut butter, Simply Ground Peanut Butter spreads evenly on bread without tearing it, unlike some creamy and crunchy peanut butters. And your whole crew will love the Simply Ground wide-mouth jar—it’s perfect for dipping and snacking!
While we were at Walmart, we also picked up all the other ingredients to make these Creamy Crunchy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Truffles.
Halloween Gift Giving Tutorial
- Gather your supplies. You will need a clean glass jar, ribbon or decorative baker’s string, parchment paper, printed labels and tape or glue to adhere one of the labels to the jar.
- Place the parchment paper down into the glass jar. Be very careful so it doesn’t tear as you are pushing it into the jar.
- Print and cut out some Halloween labels. I found mine here. Adhere the labels to the jar using tape or glue.
- Using ribbon or decorative baker’s string, thread the string or ribbon through another smaller label. As you can see, we used black and orange baker’s string and a cute printed label.
- Tie the label around the upper half of the jar. We chose to keep ours a ways down so that it showed underneath the parchment paper.
- Fill the jars with Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles and give to friends, family, neighbors and co-workers for a special homemade gift.
What Peanut Butter Flavor Fits Your Personality? Take the fun quiz here: http://cbi.as/vyn6 You’ll also get a coupon and access to more peanut butter recipes!
Creamy Crunchy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Truffles Recipe
Want more pumpkin recipe goodness?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.