Rich Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies are crisp on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside and incredibly decadent.
These Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies and this post are sponsored on behalf of #ChristmasCookiesWeek. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s here! Christmas Cookies Week 2018 begins today and runs all week long. We have a giveaway with exciting prizes and fantastic sponsors, and we have dozens upon dozens of Christmas Cookies recipes to fill every cookie jar.
Today I’ve made these Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies. Born of my love of coffee and dark chocolate, and of course, cookies. Why not combine them all together and create a cookie that encompasses everything?
That’s what I did with these.
These are perfect on any Christmas Cookie plate and tend to go fast! I was surprised when I brought 5 dozen to a recent Christmas program at school and they were gobbled up and quick. I left with nothing but crumbs. I was not surprised though.
These are great with a hot cup of coffee or steaming cup of tea or warm mug of hot chocolate.
In fact, they also go great with a tall cold refreshing glass of milk.
The deep rich dark chocolate chips and coffee flavor in every bite make for a unique cookie experience that you will adore.
The cookie is a little crisp on the outside but so soft and chewy and wonderful on the inside.
When they come out of the oven I can barely wait for them to cool enough for me to gobble up a few.
In fact, just for this post, I made them three times and most of them were gone by the time I went to take photos. My kids love these Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies and couldn’t stop eating them.
The third time I baked a batch while nobody was home and hid them to cool them so I could snap a few quick shots. Then I immediately consumed a few. They really are SO good!
#CHRISTMASCOOKIESWEEK MONDAY RECIPES
- Brown Sugar Ornament Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Butter Pecan Nuggets by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Cookies by Tip Garden
- Chocolate Espresso Brown Sugar Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chocolate Snowball Cookies by Hardly A Goddess
- Chocolate-Cherry Snowballs by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Christmas Macarons by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Christmas Rosette Sugar Cookies by Love and Confections
- Christmas Sprinkle Pudding Cookies by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Classic Spritz by Books n’ Cooks
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Gingerbread Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Hot Chocolate Cookies by Family Around The Table
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie by Caroline’s Cooking
- Oatmeal Rolled Sugar Cookies by House of Nash Eats
- Peanut Butter Cutout Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Peppermint Cookie Dough Truffles by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peppermint Meltaways by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Peppermint Pizzelles by Girl Abroad
- Pistachio Cranberry Macaron by Yumgoggle
- Sour Cream Decorated Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Spiced Chocolate Molasses Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Vegan Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars by The Baking Fairy
- Chocolate Dipped Gingerbread Shortbread by Kate’s Recipe Box
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Blondies by The Redhead Baker
- Whoville Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Are you ready to make Dark Chocolate Coffee Crinkle Cookies?
Disclaimer: Thank you #ChristmasCookiesWeek sponsors: Adams Extract, Sprinkle Pop, YumGoggle and Silpat for providing the prizes free of charge. The #ChristmasCookiesWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Four (4) winners will be selected at random from entries received. The prize packages will be fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #ChristmasCookiesWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookiesWeek posts or entry.