This creamy tailgating dip is perfect for any occasion. Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip is filled with favorite ingredients to create an incredibly flavorful dip that goes fast.
Roasted Garlic? Check. Bacon? Check. It’s a Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip to die for!
I’m a little bit of a garlic addict, roasted garlic is the best. And if you’ve been following my blog for any length of time, you already totally know I’m a bacon addict. When you combine the two together, you get this amazing roasted garlic bacon dip that goes so beautifully with chunks of bread, fresh veggies, pretzels and crackers.
We also make homemade tortilla chips to enjoy with the dip.
It doesn’t really matter what you serve with it, because this dip is just gooood.
I mean, knock your socks off, eat it all at one time and look around to see if anyone has anything else to dip in it because you ran out of stuff so you just start using your finger to get it all out of the bowl, good.
It has an extremely strong roasted garlic flavor, paired beautifully with the savory bacon flavor. Add in some green onions and you’ve got a great flavor combination that just intermingles together on your tongue and leaves you begging for more.
You know the potato chips you can’t eat just one of? Yeah… you won’t be dipping just one of anything in there. I promise.
See all that bread in the photo? Two minutes. Gone.
We smothered each piece as deep into the dip as we could, submerging our finger tips and then of course you couldn’t let that dip on our fingers go to waste so we sat sucking our fingers between each bite. Too much? Unfortunately it’s true. ha!
It’s just good. You need to make it. Soon.
This is literally our favorite dip recipe. It’s simple, extremely flavorful and one we reach for at any occasion!
It’s amazing. All that roasted garlic flavor and everything is better with bacon. ha!
Don’t you agree that roasted garlic really does add something to dips, spreads, etc. Oh and what we had leftover? Which wasn’t a lot I might add. We smothered all over a sub sandwich the next day. I do this with almost every dip.
If it can pass the “I’ll eat it all in one sitting test” and then I have enough to spread on a sandwich and it tastes good, I know it’s a keeper and will be made again and again.
This week our #SundaySupper team got together and created some great Tailgating recipes for you. I’m not a huge sports fan *gasp* I know, I know. In fact, quite frankly I really could live without them almost completely.
But, I do enjoy going to the tailgating parties… why? The food! It’s the best! (Super Bowl Parties rock too!)
There are tons of recipes to check out, and they are amazing!
The Football Tailgating Menu Lineup
Pre Game Warm-ups:
- Edamame Hummus by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buffalo Wing Hummus by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Smokey Guacamole with Bacon by Family Spice
- Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pull Apart by In the Kitchen with KP
- Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Juanita’s Cocina
- Swabian Mini Meatballs (Schwaebische Mini Fleischkuechle) by Galactosemia in PDX
- Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole by Noshing with the Nolands
- Hot & Spicy Popcorn Chicken by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Soft Pretzels with Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce by girlichef
- Game Day Loaded Nachos by The Messy Baker
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Home Cooking Memories
- Southwestern Spring Rolls by Supper for a Steal
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs by Comfy Cuisine
- Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip by Daily Dish Recipes (this one!)
- Beer Battered Spiced Sweet Potato Lentil Fritters by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Indian Spiced Chicken Meatballs by Soni’s Food for Thought
On the Sidelines:
- Anne’s Best Potato Salad with Bacon and Peas by Webicurean
- Simple Roasted Purple Potatoes by Ruffles and Truffles
- Spicy BBQ Baked Beans by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Papa’s Potato Salad & Baked Beans by Kwistin’s Favorites
- Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich by Cooking Underwriter
- Pollo Adobado con Papas (Adobo Chicken with Potatoes) by La Cocina de Leslie
- Poor Man’s Burrito by Shockingly Delicious
- Ham and Mushroom Handpies by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Individual Muffuletta Sandwiches by Magnolia Days
- Far East Steak Salad by Diabetic Foodie
- Italian Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Hot Chicken Chili by Momma’s Meals
- Louisiana Sloppy Joes by Sustainable Dad
- Hawaiian Chicken Wraps by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grandpa Sal’s Sausage and Peppers by Daddy Knows Less
- Fancy Filet Chili by I Run for Wine
- Homemade Italian Sausage by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Jalapeno Crockpot Chili by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Moose Chili by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Bread by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Swirl Nutella Cupcakes by Basic N Delicious
- Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles by Gotta Get Baked
From the Cooler:
Wine Pairings by Wine Everyday
And Now…. the Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip Recipe