Comforting, rich, flavorful and saucy Coca Cola Meatballs dripping in a Beefy Coca Cola Gravy that is literally to die for. Incredible with the sauce, but leave the sauce off and use these fantastic flavor filled meatballs for pasta, meatball subs, or just because.
Looking for a wicked easy, but truly delicious appetizer? These Coca Cola Meatballs are truly to die for. You’re going to love these tender, flavorful meatballs in a coca cola beef gravy!
They’re easy to make and ready to serve in just 30 minutes! Great for a party appetizer or to serve over pasta, rice or quinoa.
First, the meatball recipe is totally my go-to easy recipe for meatballs. They have so much flavor and are so delicious. They are great for Spaghetti, appetizers, kebabs or even Meatball Subs. Whatever you want to do with them.
I tend to literally just pop them into my mouth and go. haha
You can use Coca Cola – I prefer the flavor, but you can also use just about any other cola if you’d like too. Coca Cola just lends a certain flavor I haven’t found using any other type of soda.
I have also made these with Dr. Pepper and those are pretty awesome too!
When forming the meatballs, don’t be afraid to make them really big, or smaller than normal. You can make them the size you want for what you plan to use them for.
I stick with Ping Pong to Golf Ball size but again, what you want to do with them is up to you.
They come out, literally ready to use. But it would be a true shame if you didn’t at least whip up the sauce and get a good taste of that flavor.
You can stick a toothpick in them and serve them as an appetizer.
These are great for a brunch, potluck or even a BBQ.
Feel free to add different seasonings and herbs to the meatballs for a different flavor if you’d like as well.
Beefy Coca Cola Meatballs Recipe
Beefy Coca Cola Meatballs
For the Meatballs
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ Tablespoon parsley minced
- ½ Tablespoon oregano minced
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
For Coca Cola Gravy
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup coca cola
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons green onions finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
For the Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and milk until combined
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with the egg/milk mixture, then add all of the other ingredients.
- Shape the meat into balls. I usually go for about ping pong ball or golf ball sized meatballs.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
For the Coca Cola Gravy
- In a medium size sauce pan bring the beef broth and coca cola to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cold water and the corn starch until completely dissolved.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the boiling beef and cola broth and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour finished Coca Cola Gravy over the meatballs.
- Sprinkle green onions, sesame seeds, as desired.