Bang Bang Sauce
A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, a whole lot of creamy. Bang bang sauce pairs beautifully with seafood, steak and chicken. Not to mention rocks a good salad and is a terrific dip or condiment for fries, soft or hard pretzels, sandwiches, burgers, wraps and more!
Smooth, creamy, sweet and spicy bang bang sauce is a delicious pairing to almost any meal. From seafood to chicken, and pasta to rice, it can be served with nearly any meal.
Whether you choose to use it as a dip or stir it right into a dish, you will love it’s unique flavor.
What can I eat Bang Bang Sauce on?
- toss it into grilled shrimp
- mix it into thai noodles
- serve it over a salad or veggie dish
- dip bread, french fries or pretzels into it
- layer in on a sandwich for extra flavor
- enjoy it with chicken, pork, beef or fish
- serve drizzled over baked potatoes or potato skins
- ranch lovers enjoy ranch on their pizza but have you tried Bang Bang Sauce on pizza?
- the possibilities are truly endless
How to make Bang Bang Sauce
It’s the easiest thing to make at home and when you make it at home, it saves a lot of money rather than buying bottles of the stuff.
You simply add all the ingredients to a small bowl, and blend them all together until well combined.
Do a quick taste test and see if you want to add more of any ingredient.
Refrigerate before serving, it allows all the flavors to marry and really blend together.
How do I store my Bang Bang Sauce? How long will it last?
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week but I doubt the single cup this makes will even last that long!
Want some ideas for serving?
Try it with any of these recipes:
- Dip these Air Fryer French Fries right in
- Scoop a spoonful into these Easy Potato Skins
- Use as a dip for these Avocado Fries
- Stir a tablespoon into this Garlic Shrimp Veggies and Rice dish for some added flavor
- Toss these Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with a little to add some flavor
- Drizzle if over the top of this Chinese Chicken Salad (external link)
- Coat these Shrimp Skewers with a little just before and after grilling
FOLLOW DAILY DISH RECIPES ON
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
FOR MORE FREE RECIPES!
Recipe for Easy Bang Bang Sauce
It’s a super simple recipe, you can adjust the ingredient amounts according to your taste, but at the end of the day, you will love having this recipe on hand.
Bang Bang Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.