Triple Summer Berry Fluff Salad, is basically a fluffy fruit salad, with a creamy strawberry base and loaded up with plenty of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and of course marshmallows!
We are still celebrating Berry Week!
In case you missed it, this week, June 15-19, 2020, we are celebrating all things Berry.
Dozens of recipes have been shared, and we aren’t done!
Do you love raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, huckleberries?
If it’s a berry, we’ve got you covered this week!
Recipes for everything under the sun from breakfast and brunch, to dinner and dessert, we’ve got something for you to make for any occasion!
Let’s talk Triple Berry Summer Fluff.
Fluff is such a classic recipe. Perfect for summer and holidays and whenever you need a little sweet side.
Fluff starts with a creamy base, typically whipped cream often mixed with something else.
In this case, sour cream.
Then you add the good stuff.
This one has raspberries, strawberries and blueberries but you could toss any kind of fruit you wanted.
Don’t forget to mix in some mini marshmallows.
Refrigerate and you have a fun and delicious side to serve at your summer BBQ’s.
What is Fluff Salad?
Over the years, I have discovered that “fluff” is a midwestern thing.
That isn’t to say it’s not made elsewhere, but it seems to stem primarily from the midwest.
The term “fluff” typically references a fruit salad made with whipped cream and marshmallows.
Can I make Fluff Salad ahead of time?
In fact, since it needs to be refrigerated before serving, it’s best to make it up ahead of time.
I encourage you to make this up the day before you want to eat it.
It really gives the salad time to meld and marry all the flavors together.
However, if you don’t have the time, 4 hours seems to be the minimum amount of time to get the flavors right.
Can I freeze Fluff Salad?
You can. It changes the consistency a bit upon thawing.
Instead of being fluffy and creamy, it tends to get a little more watered down.
Still tastes great though.
I really don’t recommend freezing it, but it’s possible to do so.
Wednesday and Thursday Berry Week Recipes
- Berry Pretzel Dessert by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Berry Sourdough Muffins by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Blackberry Bourbon Smash by The Spiffy Cookie
- Blackberry Glazed Chicken by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Blueberry and Cream Breakfast Pastry by The Freshman Cook
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake by Blogghetti
- Mixed Berry Sangria by Family Around the Table
- Oven Baked Ribs with Blackberry Sauce by Eat Move Make
- Raspberry Coconut Mojitos by The Baking Fairy
- Raspberry Danish Pinwheels by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Raspberry Peach Jam by The Redhead Baker
- Strawberry Crumb Bars by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Strawberry Rhubarb BBQ Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Spinach Salad Pizza by The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry, Bacon & Brie Panini with Balsamic Honey Sauce by Sweet Beginnings
- Triple Summer Berry Fluff by Daily Dish Recipes
Pin For Later:
If you’d like to save this recipe, or simply share with friends or family, pin it for later! We appreciate it!
Are you ready to make Triple Summer Berry Fluff?
For more delicious summer recipes, visit our visual summer recipe index.