I know I seem to always say this, but I love chocolate. I mean, I really, really love chocolate. And I’m a little particular about the kind of chocolate I enjoy. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate when eating straight chocolate. Cakes have to have a certain flavor. So when our Crazy Cooking Challenge this month was for the Best Chocolate Cake, I knew it wouldn’t be that hard to find one, and I certainly wasn’t going to stress out testing a few recipes. Interestingly, I only tested two and then found this one and was absolutely sold.
My crazy cooking challenge chocolate cake came from the blog Lick The Bowl Good, which trust me I did. haha.
She originally got the recipe from Williams Sonoma which as soon as I saw, I knew would be amazing!
Here are my previous entries:
- Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Ultimate Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- World’s Creamiest Mashed Potato Recipe
- Ultimate Fudge Recipe
- Ultimate Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- and of course this one, is the 6th – the Ultimate Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Be sure and visit the other amazing chocolate cake recipes this month: