I’m going to warn you, this isn’t a short post and it’s not just about Birthday Cake Cocktails. If you just want the cocktail, scroll to the bottom. But if you want to read a story about a beautiful friendship that started online? Keep reading.
Every once in awhile, you meet someone online that is special. Like, in your heart to stay. Someone you find yourself thinking about even when you’re doing mundane daily tasks. Someone who brings a smile to your face when that happens because you think of something funny they’ve said or some random conversation that made you both laugh so hard you almost had tears (or maybe you did!).
You know that if you lived nearby that special friend, you’d have coffee together several times a week, and never run out of things to talk about.
I’ve been lucky to meet a few people like that, and because of that, I enjoy celebrating their birthdays with this fantastic cocktail!
Birthday Cake Cocktails
I made this cocktail the first time a few years ago and remember how great it is, every single time I make it. I love the sprinkles when they fall into the drink and leave a trail of color.
The way I make the cocktail has changed over the years with the addition of flavored vodka’s and it’s now better than ever.
Here are some other fantastic cocktails and drinks that are perfect for any celebration!
- Birthday Cake Cocktails by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Lavender Mojitos by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Caipirinha Colada by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Fig-Bourbon Fizz by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mocha Martini by Desserts Required
- Mocha Mudslide by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Plum and Thyme Champagne Cocktail by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Summer Fizzies by Momma’s Meals