Dr Pepper makes these Cherry Coconut Brownies stand out with a bold chocolaty flavor that everyone will keep coming back for!
Why You’ll Love These Dr Pepper Coconut Brownies
Tips, Information and Substitutions
- Ingredients to make these brownies are brownie mix, can of soda, egg whites and shredded coconut.
- Substitutions to the brownies are made by switching out the type or flavor of soda, or using a flavored or different type of brownie mix.
- Leave out the coconut if you’d prefer not to have the extra flavor. If you want more great coconut flavor, add more coconut to the tops of each brownie before baking.
- Sprinkle coconut on top after they come out of the oven for fresh coconut flavor. You can control how much or how little.
- If you’ll be tailgating skip the coconut on top for a cleaner, less messy brownie that’s easily transported.
- Ideas for serving these include game day, an afternoon snack, pack in a lunch, picnics, potlucks and more!
More Great Dr Pepper Recipes
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
Dr Pepper® Cherry Coconut Brownies Recipe
Dr Pepper® Cherry Coconut Brownies
- 1 box any type of brownie mix
- 1 can of Cherry Dr Pepper® room temperature
- 1 egg whites
- ¼ cups of shredded coconut
- shredded coconut for top
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir brownie mix, Cherry Dr Pepper® and egg white together until combined. Gently fold in shredded coconut.
- Spray the bottom of a 9×9 glass brownie dish with cooking spray and spread brownie mixture evenly in dish.
- Bake at 325° 25-30 minutes or according to package directions of box brownie mix. Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with shredded coconut.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.