A quick and easy weeknight meal, this Cajun Fajita Pasta will quickly become a family favorite!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
Here in our neck of the woods, school is in full swing and life for my great big family is seriously crazy!
Already we are running from point A to point B and back again and then to point C and D and then back to A.
I may or may not be feeling a little overwhelmed already.
But when I get overwhelmed, I use my planner and I begin to make lists and plans and well, that eventually leads to menu planning.
Mealtime is difficult during the school year with everyone going different directions.
That’s why I turn to Tyson®. More importantly, I turn to Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips.
I keep several of these bags that I get from Walmart in my freezer at ALL times.
They truly make mealtime easier and Walmart has them all.
What I love about Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, is that it is 100% all-natural and made with all white meat, 97% fat free, fully cooked and frozen.
It comes in a resealable, ready to use bag that just makes weeknights easier and meal prep a breeze.
They are great for so many different quick meals. Tacos, Fajita’s, Wraps, Pizza’s, Salads and my personal favorite, to toss into pasta.
Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips kick this already easy Cajun pasta up a notch, turning it into anything from a Southwestern Cajun Pasta, to a Cajun Fajita Pasta.
It all depends on the type you get, and that’s what makes meal time easier at our house. We can change up the meal, with little effort.
Plus now there is a bigger reason to stick with Tyson® products. Do you know about the Tyson Project A+™ program? On the back of the package, you will find a label you can clip and it is worth .24 to the school of your choice.
Do you know about the Tyson Project A+™ program?
You can visit Walmart.com/TysonProjectAPlus and nominate your school to win 1,000 labels! How cool is that? Oh, and in case you didn’t know… there are PLENTY of other Tyson® products that qualify too.
It’s easy to Nominate YOUR School!
All you do is:
1. Visit Walmart.com/ProjectA+
2. Nominate your school by sharing why your school needs a head start on collecting
Tyson Project A+™ labels.
3. Once you submit your reason, you will get the option to share your post on your
OWN social feeds to drive your community’s involvement.
4. The school with the most nominations will receive a packet of labels worth $1,000
to help their school get a head start on collecting Tyson Project A+™ labels.
Now, here’s an easy way to kick up a super simple Cajun Fajita Pasta.
Let’s Make Cajun Fajita Pasta
Cajun Fajita Pasta
- 12 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Fajita Chicken Breast Strips or any Grilled & Ready® product you choose
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 8 oz. Cajun Alfredo Sauce either store bought or homemade
- 8 oz. ziti noodles
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat frozen strips in nonstick skillet on medium for 3 to 5 minutes or until warm.
- Toss with Cajun Seasoning.
- Add the sauce to the pan of chicken and simmer for about 8-10 minutes or until hot.
- In another pot, boil water.
- Add pasta and cook until desired doneness.
- Toss pasta with chicken and sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella over the top.
- Garnish with more Cajun Seasoning, if desired.