Two Ingredient Lemon Bars are so easy, wonderfully sweet with just the right amount of tart. Moist and soft, angel food texture. Delicious!
We’re about halfway there with the A to Z Challenge at this point, and today’s post is all about some very easy Two Ingredient Lemon Bars.
These turn out with a light lemony citrus flavor and a moist soft cake, that is light and fluffy.
I did sprinkle powdered sugar over the top, so I guess in reality if you decide to do that too, they are then THREE ingredient Lemon Bars.
Either way they are extremely easy, very delicious and I can think of all kinds of ways to change them up and make them even better.
They come out pretty much like Lemon Angel Food Cake (Surprise, I know). haha But you could do so much with them.
To change up these TWO ingredient Lemon Bars:
- Add lemon zest to the batter or even on top at the end.
- Sprinkle Powdered Sugar on top.
- Use an extra can of lemon pie filling in the mix to make them more like traditional lemon bars
- Before baking, layer sliced lemon on top
What would you do to change these up? Or would you just enjoy them as is? (Trust me they are delicious as is!)
Want to check out the other posts I’ve done in the Blogging A to Z Challenge so far?
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients) And I was lazy, I combined E &F)
- Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- Jalapeno Poppers (three ingredients)
- Cookies and Cream Kiss Dip (three ingredients)
Here’s another fun, easy to make Lemon Bar Recipe.
Ready to make these Two Ingredient Lemon Bars?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.