Posted by Dailydishrecipes.comhttps://dailydishrecipes.com/moist-sweet-cornbread-recipe/
© 2010 Daily Dish Recipes. All rights reserved.
Moist Sweet Cornbread Recipe
This sweet cornbread recipe is award winning and is full of moist sweet flavor. It really is the perfect cornbread!
cups all-purpose flour
Tablespoons baking powder
cup vegetable oil
cup melted butter
cups whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour in the vegetable oil, melted butter, honey, beaten eggs, and milk, and stir just until moistened.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Watch the cornbread towards the end, you want it to be turning golden and starting to show some cracks.
- Remove from oven, serve warm with butter or honey or simply plain. It’s amazing!