Cool, refreshing and perfect for absolutely any summer get together, this Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch will be perfect at your next picnic, BBQ or Cookout!
Welcome to day five of Cookout Week! I can’t believe it’s almost over. Tomorrow is our last day and of course I have a fabulous recipe to share with you tomorrow.
I want to take a moment to first thank Allison of The PinterTest Kitchen for hostessing this entire event. She put together a fabulous event, and found some incredible bloggers to participate.
Have you seen all the recipes shared this week so far? OMG! My list-to-make, has grown by leaps and bounds. Deliciousness is sure to come.
Let’s talk about this Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch and why I chose it.
I love a versatile punch recipe that is perfect for a large crowd, remains delicious the whole way through, and isn’t a lot of work to prepare. Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch is full of GREAT strawberry flavor, only has four ingredients and is relatively inexpensive for a party or large get together.
Because who doesn’t want an inexpensive or cheap idea for an alcohol driven punch for a large crowd? Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch fits the bill, I promise.
Serve ice cold. You can chill ingredients ahead of time just be sure to add the wine right before serving if you are going to chill everything first. You can also strain out the strawberry seeds if you want, but we kinda like them there and they don’t really get in the way to be honest.
Plus I kinda like how they look.
To serve the Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch you can pour into a punch bowl, large pitcher, or large beverage dispenser. Here are a few types that I like best – I own them all and can vouche for them being great fun and working well:
Comment below with your favorite cookout recipe!
Now let’s make some Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch!
Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 standard bottles approx 750ml Rosé Wine, chilled
- 2 1 liter bottles club soda chilled
- In a blender, puree the strawberries. Add the powdered sugar and puree until fully incorporated and smooth.
- If desired, pour the strawberries to remove the seeds and pulp.
- When ready to serve, pour the strawberry juice into a large serving punch bowl. Add the Rosé Wine and club soda. Stir to blend thoroughly.
- Serve with or without ice. If you’d rather not use ice, a bucket or bowl that is larger than your punch bowl with ice. Place the punch bowl into the ice.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for more delicious drink recipes? Try these incredible, refreshing Cocktails.