Cool, refreshing and perfect for absolutely any summer get together, this Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch will be perfect at your next picnic, BBQ or Cookout!
Welcome to day five of Cookout Week! I can’t believe it’s almost over. Tomorrow is our last day and of course I have a fabulous recipe to share with you tomorrow. I want to take a moment to first thank Allison of The PinterTest Kitchen for hostessing this entire event. She put together a fabulous event, and found some incredible bloggers to participate.
Have you seen all the recipes shared this week so far? OMG! My list-to-make, has grown by leaps and bounds. Deliciousness is sure to come. Let’s talk about this Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch and why I chose it.
I love a versatile punch recipe that is perfect for a large crowd, remains delicious the whole way through, and isn’t a lot of work to prepare. Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch is full of GREAT strawberry flavor, only has four ingredients and is relatively inexpensive for a party or large get together.
Because who doesn’t want an inexpensive or cheap idea for an alcohol driven punch for a large crowd? Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch fits the bill, I promise.
Serve ice cold. You can chill ingredients ahead of time just be sure to add the wine right before serving if you are going to chill everything first. You can also strain out the strawberry seeds if you want, but we kinda like them there and they don’t really get in the way to be honest.
Plus I kinda like how they look.
To serve the Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch you can pour into a punch bowl, large pitcher, or large beverage dispenser. Here are a few types that I like best – I own them all and can vouche for them being great fun and working well:
Learn more about Cookout Week & Enter to Win!
#CookoutWeek 2018 is in full swing! For this entire week, I am joining over 50 of my blogger friends to celebrate summer by posting delicious cookout-themed recipes. If you love grilling, frozen treats, picnics, berries, s’mores, campfire meals, and other summer goodies… you are in the right place!
This week, we are also hosting a HUGE giveaway thanks to our generous #CookoutWeek sponsors. Enter below to win. Here’s what one lucky will will receive:
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill from blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen. This grill has 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates and two 12-inch side shelves for extra prep space.
- A Red KitchenAid Mixer and 5 Flavored Butters from our friends at Chef Shamy. Make the World a Butter Place® with Chef Shamy! The winner will receive Garlic Butter, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, Vanilla Bean Honey Butter, Strawberry Honey Butter, and French Onion Butter with Asiago Cheese to use in your favorite cookout recipes. And if you just can’t wait, use 10BUTTER10 starting today to get 10% off your Chef Shamy butter order on Amazon. These butters contain no oil, and the savory butters are perfect for keto recipes.
- A Duck Product Pack from our friends at Maple Leaf Farms consisting of 2 pkgs All Natural Boneless Duck Breasts (7.5 oz), 2 pkgs Fully Cooked Roast Half Ducks w/Orange Sauce (14 oz), 1 pkg Duck Bacon (12 oz), and 1 pkg All Natural Duck Legs (16 oz). Maple Leaf Farms is celebrating its 60th anniversary raising White Pekin ducks on local, family-owned farms.
- Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from our friends at Barlean’s. This dairy free option offers all the healthy benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It’s great on toast, popcorn, baked potatoes, or cooked vegetables. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
- 24 Cartons of Vinegar Shots from our friends at Vermont Village. You’ll receive 12 cartons of turmeric flavor and 12 cartons of cranberry flavor. Each carton contains 12 individual, 1 fluid ounce vinegar shot pouches! This raw, organic apple cider vinegar has rich flavors from whole foods and is sweetened naturally with honey.
That’s a prize pack worth over $750!
To enter, follow our sponsors and bloggers on social media by entering your information below:
Here’s a full list of the bloggers participating in #CookoutWeek 2018! You can find yummy recipes by checking out any of the links below:
The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ April GoLightly ♥ Authentically Candace ♥ Blogghetti ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Cheese Curd In Paradise ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Coconut & Lime ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ CookwithRenu ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Everyday Eileen ♥ Fairyburger ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Family Around the Table ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ For the Love of Food ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Herbivore Cucina ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jolene’s Recipe Journal ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats ♥ Mildly Meandering ♥ Moore or Less Cooking ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Oven Tales By Syama ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Strawberry Blondie Kitchen ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Tampa Cake Girl ♥ Technotini ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Baking Fairy ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Simple Supper ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ This is How I Cook ♥ Who Needs A Cape? ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
Comment below with your favorite cookout recipe!
Let’s see what everyone is making today:
Now let’s make some Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch!
Strawberry Rosé Wine Punch
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 standard bottles (approx 750ml) Rosé Wine chilled
- 2 1 liter bottles club soda chilled
In a blender, puree the strawberries. Add the powdered sugar and puree until fully incorporated and smooth.
If desired, pour the strawberries to remove the seeds and pulp.
When ready to serve, pour the strawberry juice into a large serving punch bowl. Add the Rosé Wine and club soda. Stir to blend thoroughly.
Serve with or without ice. If you'd rather not use ice, a bucket or bowl that is larger than your punch bowl with ice. Place the punch bowl into the ice.
Looking for more delicious drink recipes? Try these incredible, refreshing Cocktails.