Cool, refreshing Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails to enjoy on a hot day or just because. Sweet and tart, but utterly refreshing! Easy to make!
21+ Please drink responsibly.
These are the perfect cocktails for a girl’s night in, a day at the pool or spa, or just because. They are refreshing, easy and if you double or triple the recipe, you’ll have enough for a few days!
Why we love this recipe
- Ridiculously easy, and incredibly delicious!
- Refreshing and full of great flavor combinations
- Makes two drinks, so you and a friend can enjoy one together!
This drink just screams warm weather. It’s so easy and so delicious! But we are sharing this drink not just because of it’s refreshing nature, but also it’s a celebratory recipe!
This month we needed something on the easier side. Wondering why?
Let me show you.
This sweet little boy, a true gift from God arrived a little earlier than planned and after a few complications here and there. But mama and baby are happy and healthy.
My first grandbaby. I am completely smitten. ❤
So we made these Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails when mama came home as a celebration! I just sit for hours and just stare at him. I can’t help it.
Anyway… these cocktails… sorry! I try not to share my “life story” but this was a huge event, and I definitely want to celebrate the sweet baby boy that made me a Nana.
What you need to make Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails
There is a printable recipe below, but here’s what you need to make up these cocktails.
watermelon juice – we usually juice watermelon chunks (instructions below), but you can buy store bought watermelon juice.
Riesling Wine – brand isn’t important, but the better the wine, the better the flavor
lime juice – fresh lime juice is best
Mint Syrup (recipe is included) – we have included the recipe for the mint syrup. This mint syrup can be used in LOT of cocktails and can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a month. It can be used in cocktails, salads and many other recipes.
club soda – any brand will do – any sparkling soda will work here
How to make Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails
- Start with a fresh Watermelon. Cut into 1-inch cubes, removing any seeds and the rind.
- Place the watermelon chunks in a blender or food processor until the watermelon is completely liquified.
- Using a mesh strainer or piece of cheesecloth, strain the watermelon juice to remove the pulp.
- Mix all ingredients for the cocktail together. Fill a tall glass with ice and pour cocktail over ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge if desired.
How to store these cocktails
The watermelon juice can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I don’t recommend storing the cocktails already made, but if you do, they should be consumed within 2 days.
The lime syrup can be made up ahead of time and will last for up to 1 month in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
What snacks go well with Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails
- Prosciutto Havarti Spinach Bundles
- Asparagus Ham and Swiss Danish Braid
- Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Bites
- Easy Swiss Cheese Bread
A simple cheese plate, a charcuterie board or appetizer platter go perfect with these Watermelon Lime Mint Cocktails. The perfect homemade wine cooler, but but better.
Are you ready to try these delicious cocktails? Printable recipe below.