Easy, Cheesy and absolutely delicious, this hearty Baked Ziti with Meatballs is a great recipe to start with, jump off and make your own or just enjoy it exactly as is!
This cheesy Baked Ziti with Meatballs recipe is the perfect busy weeknight meal!
It’s a budget friendly, delicious and easy recipe that your family will love.
What can I serve with this Baked Ziti with Meatballs?
Last year I ended the challenge with my delicious Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potato Dinner. An easy, fabulous weeknight dinner that my whole family loves.
I really hope you have found some great recipes this month here on Daily Dish Recipes.
I had so much fun with this challenge and I know I will be doing it again next year. Hope you enjoy!
Let’s make some Baked Ziti with Meatballs
Baked Ziti with Meatballs
- 1 package frozen meatballs thawed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup onion fineky chopped
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian parsley finely chopped
- 1 16 oz. package ziti pasta cooked & drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese if desired
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan on the stove, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onion and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce, oregano and parsley and heat until hot. (about 5 minutes).
- Add the meatballs (thawed) to your sauce.
- Turn the heat down to low, and allow the sauce to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- When heated through, add the sauce to the noodles.
- Pour everything into a 9×13 baking dish. Stir the shredded mozzarella cheese into the sauce and noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- When serving, sprinkle with extra Parmesan and extra mozzarella cheese.