Disclosure: These Italian Seasoned Pan Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts and this shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TonysHometownPride #CollectiveBias
Do you ever struggle to find that perfect meal on a busy night to keep you from running through that local drive thru or calling for take out? You’re not alone – busy mom’s everywhere struggle with this on a constant basis. From school activities to sports, to dance to horseback riding – our family is pulled in eleventy seven different directions daily. That’s why I love Tony’s Pizza. I remember eating Tony’s as a kid, and I love when I need a quick meal, keeping some Tony’s pizza in the freezer for just that occasion. Tony’s Pizza has been serving wonderful pizza with layers of light, crispy, crunchy crust topped with sauce made from real tomatoes and covered in real cheese with all of my favorite toppings for over 50 years!
Plus, it’s super easy to find. Head to your local Walmart, head straight to the freezer aisle and look for the sign that says PIZZA. You’ll find it straight away with it’s vibrant colored box and mouth watering photo of pizza! There are lots of different kinds, but we picked up Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Pepperoni Pizza, Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Supreme Pizza and Tony’s® Pizzeria Style MEAT-TRIO® Pizza. YUM! Another struggle I often have, is what to serve with the pizza. Salad is a go-to, but sometimes I want something a little different, and these Italian Seasoned Pan Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts (whew that’s a mouthful…. of savory goodness!!) are exactly the perfect side dish on a busy night. Made right on the stove, they can be done about the same time your pizza is! I love that, because it helps us eat a great meal, and get out of the door to practice, activities or wherever we are headed off to in no time at all.
Tony’s Pizza cares about fueling youth sports, with a slice of pride.
Right now, Tony’s is hosting a Facebook sweepstakes campaign centering around Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri centered around community and pizza. What’s better than that? The prize is 10,000 to a local youth sports team! WOW! If you’re in the area, you should definitely enter to win.
Are you ready to try these Italian Seasoned Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts for yourself? They are super easy and aside from the Brussels Sprouts, typically use everything you already have on hand.
Let’s make Italian Seasoned Pan Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Italian Seasoned Pan Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, rinsed, ends trimmed, whole or cut in half - your choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil, Italian Seasoning, minced garlic and lemon juice.
- 2. In a cast iron skillet or pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium.
- 3. Place the Brussels Sprouts in the cast iron pan in a single layer.
- 4. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 5. Turn the heat up to medium high and roast brussels sprouts for about 15 minutes stirring often.
- 6. You can go a little longer if you like them more roasted, or less if you like them less roasted.
- 7. Remove from heat, and enjoy!