A fun and refreshing twist on the classic cocktail, this non-traditional Berry Basil Moscow Mule is delicious and a great way to cool off on a hot day!
How is this week almost over?
It’s day 4 of BBQ Week and it’s almost over! For me tomorrow is the last day.
If you’ve missed any of the dozens of recipes shared already, be sure and check out #BBQWeek on social media to find out what you missed!
Did you miss my previous three recipes?
On a hot day, especially when grilling, we love moscow mules.
But we like to change them up.
We adore this Lemon Blueberry Moscow Mule and have been enjoying it for several summers now.
Last summer we also created this incredible Berry Basil Moscow Mule. It’s AMAZING and so refreshing.
Add more fruit if you want, add more basil if you want, add different berries if you want.
You will love this cocktail on a hot day.
Don’t forget to check out the other fantastic recipes shared today!
There are so many yummy things to try!
Thursday #BBQWeek Recipes
Appetizers and Drinks
- Berry Basil Moscow Mules by Daily Dish Recipes
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris by House of Nash Eats
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Antipasto Chickpea Salad by Making Miracles
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad by Sweet Beginnings
- Dutch Oven Potatoes by Devour Dinner
- Summer Pasta Salad by SueBee Homemaker
- Grilled Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze by Blogghetti
- Strawberry Margarita Ice Cream Sandwiches by That Recipe