A fun and refreshing twist on the classic cocktail, this non-traditional Berry Basil Moscow Mule is delicious and a great way to cool off on a hot day!
How is this week almost over?
It’s day 4 of BBQ Week and it’s almost over! For me tomorrow is the last day.
If you’ve missed any of the dozens of recipes shared already, be sure and check out #BBQWeek on social media to find out what you missed!
Did you miss my previous three recipes?
On a hot day, especially when grilling, we love moscow mules.
But we like to change them up.
We adore this Lemon Blueberry Moscow Mule and have been enjoying it for several summers now.
Last summer we also created this incredible Berry Basil Moscow Mule. It’s AMAZING and so refreshing.
Add more fruit if you want, add more basil if you want, add different berries if you want.
You will love this cocktail on a hot day.
Don’t forget to check out the other fantastic recipes shared today!
There are so many yummy things to try!
Thursday #BBQWeek Recipes
Appetizers and Drinks
Ready to make a Berry Basil Moscow Mule?
Berry Basil Moscow Mule
- 2-3 blueberries + more for garnish
- 1-2 large strawberry + 1 for garnish
- 2 sweet basil leaves + more for garnish
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- In a copper mug, toss in the blueberries, strawberry and sweet basil leaves. Pour in the vodka on top.
- Muddle the fruit in the vodka.
- Pour in the ginger beer. Stir well.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with more fruit, if desired.
- Sip and Enjoy!