Working from home, I often have to stop what I am doing to go make some lunch, or it can be 4pm before I realize I haven’t eaten. That is just not healthy. One of my favorite things to grab for lunch is a lettuce wrap, because I can put a bunch of ingredients together, roll them up and I have a fresh, healthy, nutritious and filling lunch.
I discovered Ocean Naturals premium tuna and use it all the time for a quick and easy lunch. I love this product because it is SO good. It tastes fresh, it tastes delicious. And it doesn’t taste a single thing like canned tuna, which is quite impressive if you ask me. I was pleasantly surprised.
Beyond its naturally delicious taste and the fact that Ocean Naturals Tuna is just yummy, it’s good FOR you. It allows you to have a healthy lunch or healthy dinner quickly and you know you are getting a product that is good for you. Tuna is a fantastic source of protein and omega-3-fatty acids.
Another great perk about Ocean Naturals Tuna is that it’s good for the planet. It’s so cool, you can go on the Ocean Naturals Website and you can find out where your specific tuna came from by just entering the code from that can!
Right now you can go to the Ocean Naturals Facebook page and you can enter for a chance to win free product in their Ocean Naturals Tuna Tuesdays Facebook giveaway.
And now it’s time for a healthy lunch idea!
Healthy Lunch – Fruit and Tuna Lettuce Wrap with Ocean Naturals
- ¼ cup of original or greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. Citrus Vinaigrette (I bought some in the dressing aisle at the store)
- ½ cup of mango slices, chopped
- ¼ cup of oranges, chopped,
- ½ cup of strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup of avocado, chopped
- 1 Can of Ocean Naturals Tuna, drained
- Romaine Lettuce for Wraps
- In a small bowl, mix together the citrus vinaigrette with the greek yogurt. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop all your fruits.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the tuna with the avocado, mango, oranges and strawberries. Add the Citrus Greek Yogurt. Toss to coat.
- Lay out a large leaf of Romaine Lettuce. Spoon the mixture in the middle and roll like a tortilla.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Get some great healthy tuna recipes and find out more: www.oceannaturals.com
Like on Facebook and enter to win their giveaway: www.facebook.com/OceanNaturals
Have you tried Ocean Naturals yet? What is your favorite fresh and healthy lunch or dinner idea?