Make your holiday morning special with homemade cranberry syrup. This easy recipe is fantastic over pancakes, waffles, french toast… you pick.
Today is the last day of Cranberry Week.
There have been so many amazing recipes shared this week.
If you’ve missed any, simply use #cranberryweek on social media an you’ll find them all.
Huge thanks to Caroline over at Caroline’s Cooking for hosting this totally amazing event.
She puts a lot of work into this and it doesn’t go unnoticed.
I brought this incredibly easy but oh so very delicious Cranberry Syrup to the table today.
We love this for holiday breakfast and brunch.
It’s absolutely fabulous over waffles, french toast, pancakes…
It’s also pretty incredible in a piping hot cup of tea!
Yes, we did that. It was so good!
Honestly, I feel like this would be so amazing on so many things, even over a slice of cake or coffee cake.
Try adding it to a cocktail for a fun holiday spin!
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Cranberry Glazed Meatballs from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Cornmeal Cookies from Savory Moments
- Cranberry Syrup from Daily Dish Recipes (right here!)
- Cranberry Creme Brulee from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry Buckle from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cranberry Margaritas from Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Cheese Bites from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Pecan Biscotti from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Irish Whiskey Mule from Our Crafty Mom
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from Caroline’s Cooking
- Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberetto Sour from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Cranberry Muffins from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Vanilla Rum Cranberry Sauce from Cheese Curd In Paradise
Are you ready to make up some homemade Cranberry Syrup?
In case you missed my other recipes posted this week:
You can print the recipe for this syrup below, or you can pin it to save for later.
Thank you for supporting us here at Daily Dish Recipes!