Make your holiday morning special with homemade cranberry syrup. This easy recipe is fantastic over pancakes, waffles, french toast… you pick.
Today is the last day of Cranberry Week.
There have been so many amazing recipes shared this week.
If you’ve missed any, simply use #cranberryweek on social media an you’ll find them all.
Huge thanks to Caroline over at Caroline’s Cooking for hosting this totally amazing event.
She puts a lot of work into this and it doesn’t go unnoticed.
I brought this incredibly easy but oh so very delicious Cranberry Syrup to the table today.
We love this for holiday breakfast and brunch.
It’s absolutely fabulous over waffles, french toast, pancakes…
It’s also pretty incredible in a piping hot cup of tea!
Yes, we did that. It was so good!
Honestly, I feel like this would be so amazing on so many things, even over a slice of cake or coffee cake.
Try adding it to a cocktail for a fun holiday spin!
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Cranberry Glazed Meatballs from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Cornmeal Cookies from Savory Moments
- Cranberry Syrup from Daily Dish Recipes (right here!)
- Cranberry Creme Brulee from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry Buckle from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cranberry Margaritas from Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Cheese Bites from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Pecan Biscotti from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Irish Whiskey Mule from Our Crafty Mom
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from Caroline’s Cooking
- Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberetto Sour from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Cranberry Muffins from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Vanilla Rum Cranberry Sauce from Cheese Curd In Paradise
Are you ready to make up some homemade Cranberry Syrup?
In case you missed my other recipes posted this week:
You can print the recipe for this syrup below, or you can pin it to save for later.
Thank you for supporting us here at Daily Dish Recipes!
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a star rating on the recipe and/or tell me about it in the comments below! I always love to hear your thoughts. And tag me #dailydishrecipes on Instagram or Pinterest if you’ve made any of my recipes. I always love to see what you’re making in your kitchen.
If you want to see more, please follow us on instagram, pinterest, facebook or twitter. See you there!
Recipe for Cranberry Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup corn syrup
- In a saucepan, on the stove, mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar and cranberry juice. Stir until boiling, boil 5 minutes.
- Add the corn syrup, combine well. Boil an additional minute.
- Remove from stove and allow to cool.
- Syrup will thicken more upon standing.
I can think of so many uses for this wonderful syrup. As a topping for breakfast, poured over ice cream for dessert, incorporated into a salad dressing. The list goes on and on.