Make your holiday morning special with homemade cranberry syrup. This easy recipe is fantastic over pancakes, waffles, french toast… you pick.
Why You’ll Love Cranberry Syrup
Our cranberry syrup really is absolutely delicious and can be made any time of year, not just in celebrate of the holiday’s. Adds a beautiful red color to drinks and looks gorgeous over almost anything.
Cranberry Syrup Uses
One of our favorite additions for holiday breakfast and brunches!
- fabulous over waffles, french toast, pancakes…
- Goes great in drinks, whether a cold cocktail for color and flavor or a piping hot cup of tea or coffee.
- Drizzled over cake or brownies
- Poured over ice cream or stirred into milkshakes
- can be added to a homemade salad dressing or vinaigrette for flavor
What will you use this for?
Recipes That Pair Really Well with Cranberry Syrup
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
More Cranberry Recipes
Thank you for supporting us here at Daily Dish Recipes!
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a star rating on the recipe and/or tell me about it in the comments below! I always love to hear your thoughts. And tag me #dailydishrecipes on Instagram or Pinterest if you’ve made any of my recipes. I always love to see what you’re making in your kitchen.
If you want to see more, please follow us on instagram, pinterest, facebook or twitter. See you there!
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cups brown sugar
- 1 cups cranberry juice
- ½ cups corn syrup
- In a saucepan, on the stove, mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar and cranberry juice. Stir until boiling, boil 5 minutes.
- Add the corn syrup, combine well. Boil an additional minute.
- Remove from stove and allow to cool.
- Syrup will thicken more upon standing.