Refreshing, perfectly tart and sweet combined, Pomegranate Margaritas are the perfect addition to any meal, event or get together.
There should be a National Margarita Day every week.
Because let’s face it, a good margarita can really make any function, event or get together better.
With all the flavor and varieties, you will never actually run out of ideas and can just rotate through all the goodness!
But we went with Pomegranate Margaritas to celebrate the day.
You don’t really have to go looking for all kind of margarita recipes, anywhere but right here.
I have a huge list to share!
Today, a group of bloggers has come together to bring you some fantastic margarita recipes in honor and celebration of…. yep.
National Margarita Day 2014
This is a thing. And it’s a good thing.
There is a huge list of all kinds of different recipes.
They aren’t just drinks, there are plenty of delicious recipes for Margarita inspired foods, which makes it all even better!
- Frozen Mango Margarita
- Margaritas Gone Wild
- Spicy Raspberry Frozen Margarita
- Baked Margarita Chicken Wings
- Margarita Cheesecake Bars
- Margarita Mousse
- Strawberry Margarita Sweet Rolls
Have so much fun trying out all of these fantastic recipes. But for now…
Are you ready to make up some Pomegranate Margaritas?
- 1 part pomegranate juice
- 2 parts Tequila
- ½ part Triple Sec
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part simple syrup if desired
- ice cubes if desired
- Salt or Sugar for Rim
- Rim the glass with salt or sugar. I prefer sugar for a Pomegranate Margarita. Blend all the liquids in the blender together (or shake well in a shaker). Add ice, if desired.