Deliciously fudgy chocolate coffee brownies… these Super Fudgy Maple Coffee Brownies are incredibly perfect for Fall!
It’s over! Today is day 6 of our Flavors of Fall event, and the final day. Today I have TWO recipes – these incredibly amazing Maple Coffee Brownies, and a cake recipe going up later in a few hours. Both use Door County Coffee, which is my very favorite coffee of all.
And if you know me, then you KNOW how much I love my coffee. Door County has SO many different flavors of coffee, and then they have all these delicious seasonal varieties.
For these Maple Coffee Brownies I used Door County Maple Coffee and honestly, I am SO glad I did.
I love my morning cup, there is no question.
I drink coffee all day long.
However, I truly enjoy using coffee in recipes.
It adds a rich flavor, especially to chocolate, especially these Maple Coffee Brownies. And plus, if you read the research out there, in moderation, coffee is actually good for you! I’m totally good with that.
I chose Door County Coffee to make these brownies not just because they are my favorite, but because they are quality.
They have over 100 types of coffees. They are roasted right there on site.
One of these days I’m going to get up there to Door County, Wisconsin so I can see their roastmasters at work. I have a friend who has been and she said you can watch them doing it right there.
They do it in small batches and roasting the old fashioned way. I just know that’s why it tastes so good.
So from Monday through Saturday we have been sharing dozens of recipes a day. If you’ve missed any, you can simply search the hashtag #FallFlavors on your favorite social media site.
I started this week out with absolutely delicious Cinnamon Glazed Donut French Toast that literally takes day old stale donuts and makes them into something even better.
Next, I shared this incredible Plum Spice Bubble Milk Tea. A fruity bubble tea that’s SO delicious.
Yesterday, I shared a favorite around here, Pumpkin Pie Pecan Butter that literally makes you want to eat it by the spoonful.
I’m sharing these Maple Coffee Brownies with you now, and in a couple of hours I am sharing an incredibly decadent Autumn Spice Mocha Cake with Coffee Ganache (so be sure and check back!).
More recipes for fall
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- Acorn Squash and Fig Salad
- Maple Cinnamon Butternut Squash & Spinach Salad
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Streusel
- White Castle Stuffing
- Autumn Spice Mocha Cake
- Maple Coffee Brownies
Recipe for Maple Coffee Brownies
Maple Coffee Brownies
- ¾ cup cocoa baking powder
- ½ cup strongly brewed Door County Maple Coffee chilled
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the coffee, butter and cocoa powder. Heat until melted and whisky until smooth.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add the chocolate coffee liquid and stir together.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending in between each addition.
- Pour the brownie batter into a prepared 9"X13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degree F 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan.