The sweet flavor of Mango surrounds blueberries bursting with flavor in these easy creamy Mango Blueberry Popsicles. The perfect summer popsicle!
This post and these Mango Blueberry Popsicles were created for #SummerDessertWeek!
I was sent samples if I wanted to use them by some of the sponsor companies but as always all opinions are 100% mine and I was under NO obligation to use anything.
The heat index was 113 degrees a few days ago.
It was freakin’ hot. I wanted Mango Blueberry Popsicles. It was really just that simple.
We have the worst humidity in the midwest which doesn’t help with heat and encourages the already hot day to spike heat index wise.
When it’s this hot I eat popsicles non-stop to both cool off and to stay hydrated.
In fact, I almost always have several batches freezing at one time during June, July and August.
I am one of those people that eats popsicles all year though.
By far one of my favorite combinations is pretty much anything with mango.
I LOVE mango!
I eat it a lot but I had a mango I wanted to use up and so I made these quick popsicles with just a few ingredients and so much flavor !
I think one of the reasons I love popsicles is that you can make just about any flavor combination and you’re always enjoying something different.
I went with Mango Blueberry because Ranier Fruits sent me some beautiful juicy blueberries and I knew I wanted to put them in a popsicle (as well as other desserts this week).
I’m so glad I did though! These are incredible!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn Trix Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Chocolate Coconut Cream Cake from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
No Bake Treats:
- No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake from Miss in the Kitchen
- No Bake Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Cornbread from For the Love of Food
- Reese’s Puffs Toffee from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cherry Pie Bars from Southern From Scratch
Recipe for Mango Blueberry Popsicles?
Mango Blueberry Popsicles
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 mango sliced and diced
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mango juice
- In a blender, blend the mango, greek yogurt, honey and mango juice until smooth.
- Fill each popsicle mold about 3/4 full.
- Drop in blueberries. Use a straw or knife to push large blueberries down into molds.
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours.
- To loosen molds, simply submerge the mold into warm water and slide out.