Creamy Peanut Butter truffles with only three ingredients and minimal prep time. Can’t beat an easy recipe that tastes delicious and makes a fantastic gift!
Did you know that today, January 24th is National Peanut Butter day?
That’s a day to celebrate!
Whether you love your peanut butter creamy or chunky, on a sandwich with jelly, as a celery dip or covered in chocolate, we are celebrating this delicious treat.
What goes perfectly with peanut butter? (besides Jelly, of course)… Chocolate!
So we paired the two and made these super easy Peanut Butter Truffles.
With only 3 ingredients, you can whip up a batch today easily.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Confectioners Sugar. You may have all that in your pantry already!
We enjoy making these for gifts, especially teachers and neighbors.
They are perfect for any holiday, but we love making them for Valentine’s Day.
Create fun shapes.
We didn’t have time the day we made these, but a fun thing you can do is to use a silicone mold.
You simply spray a silicone mold with non stick spray and then freeze the peanut butter dough.
Once it’s frozen, pop them out and then dip them. Following the drying directions.
You can make them into any shape you want.
Make sure you freeze your peanut butter balls well, or you will wind up with some strange shapes as we did.
My 3 year old grandson was helping me the day we made these, and he surely didn’t care what they looked like.
We took them out of the freezer a little earlier than I usually do, so we lost some shape while dipping.
But even if you lose shape, they still taste delicious, so who cares?
Are you ready to make these Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Truffles?
First, check out these delicious recipes from my friends, celebrating our favorite spread!
National Peanut Butter Day Recipes
- Chocolate-Frosted Peanut Butter Blondies by The Redhead Baker
- Easy Peanut Butter Pancakes by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Fudge by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peanut Butter Truffles by Daily Dish Recipes
- Spiked Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate by Family Around the Table
Pin for Later
More Fantastic Recipes with Peanut Butter:
Recipe for Easy Peanut Butter Truffles
Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar sifted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups melting wafers this is an affiliate link to our favorite
- With a hand mixer, blend the powdered sugar and creamy peanut butter together until it forms a sticky dough and is well mixed.
- Using a mini scoop, scoop the mixture out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. You should get about 12-15 balls, depending on the size of the scoop you use.
- Stick the whole thing in the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
- When ready, melt the wafers according to package directions. If you find you need to make more, simply heat a handful to finish off. Usually about 1 1/2 cups is what I use total.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer and using a fork, dip them into the chocolate, coating them evenly.
- Set them back on the parchment paper to dry.
- To speed drying, you can pop them back into the freezer for about 15-20 minutes. Otherwise, if air drying, allow about an hour or so before trying to handle them.