Take a basic chocolate chip cookie and simply take it up a notch by loading it with lots of kinds of chips and festive M&M’s and you’ve got Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies.
These always go fast and great anytime of year!
I received product samples from our awesome sponsors to aid in the creation of this #ChristmasCookies recipe. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to Christmas Cookies Week! It’s day 3 and this is my second recipe. If you haven’t checked out Monday’s recipe, these Cinnamon Pecan Snickerdoodles are a huge hit!
How is it only 44 days until Christmas? We’re crazy but we have already put up our tree, gotten knee deep into holiday baking and listened to Christmas Carols.
I know it’s early. I get it. But it’s what my soul needed this year. A little holiday cheer as early as possible.
I also needed these Chippity Chip Cookies too.
They are absolutely a holiday tradition, but not actually for my family.
This recipe belongs to my bestie and her family and they make them every year.
When I was brainstorming ideas for cookie week, she wanted me to make these and I’m so glad I did!
This Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies recipe is sponsored by Millican Pecan (we made batches both with and without), Adams Extract and Anolon.
They’ve made them every single year for as long as I can remember. Giving them out to friends and family.
I have been on the receiving end of these many times and they are just good.
A great go-to recipe and then you can kind of build on it yourself.
The cookies have so many layers of flavors and they are easily one of the plates that empties fastest.
You have to check out all the great recipes shared today!!
Wednesday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Brown Sugar Ice Box Cookies by West Via Midwest
- Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie by Lemon Blossoms
- Christmas Checkerboard Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Christmas Tree Cookies by Swirls of Flavor
- French Toast Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosty Ginger Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ginger Snap Cookies by Devour Dinner
- Holiday Coins by Family Around the Table
- Italian Christmas Cookies by Blogghetti
- Meringue Christmas Trees Two Ways by Art of Natural Living
- New York-Style Black & Whites by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pecan Crescent Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Pepparkakor by That Recipe
- Sweet Potato Pecan Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Turtle Cookies by An Affair from the Heart
- Vegan Italian Wine Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Whipped Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Zimstern – German Cinnamon Stars by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Are you ready to make Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies?
Pin these Chippity Chip Cookies for Later
Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies
Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Adams Extract Vanilla
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup red and green MnM’s
- ½ cup chopped Millican Pecan Co Pecans if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients a little bit of a time combining well between each addition.
- Using a spatula mix in all of the chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes and remove from oven. No, they will not look completely done. Allow them to sit on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes and then move to cooling racks until completely cooled.