Take a basic chocolate chip cookie and simply take it up a notch by loading it with lots of kinds of chips and festive M&M’s and you’ve got Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies. These always go fast and great anytime of year!
I received product samples from our awesome sponsors to aid in the creation of this #ChristmasCookies recipe. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to Christmas Cookies Week! It’s day 3 and this is my second recipe. If you haven’t checked out Monday’s recipe, these Cinnamon Pecan Snickerdoodles are a huge hit!
How is it only 44 days until Christmas? We’re crazy but we have already put up our tree, gotten knee deep into holiday baking and listened to Christmas Carols.
I know it’s early. I get it. But it’s what my soul needed this year. A little holiday cheer as early as possible.
I also needed these Chippity Chip Cookies too.
They are absolutely a holiday tradition, but not actually for my family.
This recipe belongs to my bestie and her family and they make them every year.
When I was brainstorming ideas for cookie week, she wanted me to make these and I’m so glad I did!
This Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies recipe is sponsored by Millican Pecan (we made batches both with and without), Adams Extract and Anolon.
They’ve made them every single year for as long as I can remember. Giving them out to friends and family.
I have been on the receiving end of these many times and they are just good.
A great go-to recipe and then you can kind of build on it yourself.
The cookies have so many layers of flavors and they are easily one of the plates that empties fastest.
You have to check out all the great recipes shared today!!
Wednesday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Brown Sugar Ice Box Cookies by West Via Midwest
- Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie by Lemon Blossoms
- Chocolate Pecan Cookie Crisps by Eat Move Make
- Christmas Checkerboard Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Christmas Tree Cookies by Swirls of Flavor
- Cinnamon Snowball Cookies by Jersey Girl Cooks
- French Toast Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosty Ginger Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ginger Snap Cookies by Devour Dinner
- Holiday Coins by Family Around the Table
- Italian Christmas Cookies by Blogghetti
- Meringue Christmas Trees Two Ways by Art of Natural Living
- New York-Style Black & Whites by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pecan Crescent Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Pepparkakor by That Recipe
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Crushed Oreo Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Reindeer Haystacks by Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Soft Italian Wedding Cookies by Making Miracles
- Sweet Potato Pecan Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Turtle Cookies by An Affair from the Heart
- Vegan Italian Wine Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Whipped Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Zimstern – German Cinnamon Stars by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Are you ready to make Christmas Chippity Chip Cookies?
Pin these Chippity Chip Cookies for Later