These Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies are deliciously chocolaty and sweet, moist and delicious. A perfect Fall Brownie.
Holiday baking – my favorite. And I love creating budget friendly treats for my family. In fact, there isn’t a day goes by that I’m not in the kitchen during this time of year whipping up a fun treat. Kraft items from Walmart make it so simple to do this.
Oh, and not just Kraft, but also Walmart. Have you seen their Bake Center? It’s usually located in the center aisle and is filled to the rim with all kinds of products to make whatever you are baking, even better.
On a recent trip to Walmart, I picked up several ingredients to create these Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies. It kind of all started when I saw a package of JET PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows and I thought how delicious those might be on our Caramel Marshmallow Brownies. I was right!
I love baking from scratch and these products make it even easier. These Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies are fill of the rich dark chocolate flavor, the gooey goodness of caramel and the wonderful Fall flavor of Pumpkin Spice.
Wanna make some Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies?
Ready to make these Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies?
Be sure to check out all the delicious Kraft recipes. I would love to hear what you have been baking lately!
Want more pumpkin recipes?
- Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Trifles
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Milk Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Profiteroles with Warm Cranberry Red Wine Compote
Recipe for Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Brownies
- 6 ounces BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate chopped
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Caramel Bits melted
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- On the stovetop, in a saucepan, stir the BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate and the butter on low until the chocolate and butter are melted completely and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a 9×13 inch baking dish with tin foil being sure to cover the edges (this just basically makes clean up a LOT easier since you’re using marshmallows and caramel). Grease the foil and set aside.
- Return to the cooled chocolate mixture and stir in the sugar.
- Add each egg one at a time beating in just until each egg is combined.
- Add the vanilla.
- In another small bowl, mix together the flour and the baking soda.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir just until combined. The mixture should be pretty thick and still a bit lumpy.
- Stir in the chopped BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
- Pour and spread the batter into the prepared baking pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are set and center is almost set.
- Remove from oven and top the brownies with sliced JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows make sure there is a fairly even layer.
- Return to oven for about 5 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted (and kinda look like a huge hodge podge mess on top).
- Remove from oven.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the KRAFT Caramel Bits and the heavy whipping cream and microwave in 20 second intervals stirring after each time until melted and smooth.
- Spoon and drizzle the caramel across the top of the brownies while still warm.