Today is Letter O in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. I am repurposing an old recipe because well, it’s good and I didn’t have time to make anything. Olive Deviled Eggs.
I am a bit of a Deviled Egg addict and whenever I have a chance to try a new deviled egg recipe, I’m on it. We make deviled eggs much more frequently than the average family because we love them just as snacks too rather than an appetizer like most people do them for.
When I discovered a recipe using olives in and on the deviled eggs I was sold. I love all types of olives and I was curious about the flavor they would add. Well, I wasn’t disappointed at all when we made these delicious bites of goodness complete with the olives.
All of these recipes have been tried by my family and are not posted unless they were delicious, which they were. Just so there is no mistake, alongside the recipes for deviled eggs this week will also be the normal Daily Recipe which usually goes up at 6am or the normal daily article which usually shows up around noon. These are all CST.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbs. vinegar
- 2 Tbs. prepared mustard
- 1 Tbs. black or green olives, chopped
- 2 Tbs. black or green olives, sliced
- 2 Tbs. of mayo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the eggs into half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks into a small bowl and mash them up until crumbly.
- Mix in the vinegar, mustard, mayo, the tablespoon of chopped olives, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Spoon into the egg whites.
- Garnish with the remaining 2 tablespoons of sliced olives on top of the eggs.
- Chill and Serve.
Do you love Deviled Eggs?
Find more deviled egg recipes: