It’s Secret Recipe Club time again and today we have an amazing Asparagus Dip recipe. This is probably my favorite time of month.
I love getting my assigned blog, I love browsing and bookmarking new recipes, and I love hanging out in my kitchen trying the new recipes I chose. This month, my SRC blog was Delishhh! I had so much fun browsing Ewa’s blog. I’ve been following her for a long time and I already knew there were some things I was wanting to try.
Face it, Ewa has some amazing recipes but this Asparagus Dip caught our eye because we have about 5lbs of Asparagus to use up in the next few days, my garden is overflowing! This dip was so incredibly good. The only thing we did was add an extra garlic clove because we love, love garlic, but I wrote the recipe the original way that Ewa had it. I just want you to know you can alter that garlic to suit your own taste, but keep all the other ingredients the same. It was fantastic! We ate it all very quickly and made a second batch later that day.
Thank you Ewa, for a fantastic recipe we will make again and again. We loved your blog so much and enjoyed browsing your recipes!
Easy Asparagus Dip Recipe
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces of asparagus
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil a pot of water. While it’s heating to boiling, clean up the end of the asparagus (I cut them off) and then boil them for 3 minutes.
- Drain them and put them in a cold water bath.
- In a blender, mix the Parmesan cheese, garlic clove and softened cream cheese together until blended.
- Add the asparagus and pulse a few times to mix that in. We actually really blended it in, just because I love the green color.
- Put the asparagus dip into a heat proof dish and sprinkle with some more Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is hot and bubbly and the top is browned. We pulled ours out just a few minutes early because we were heading out the door, but it was fantastic anyway.