This Sheet Pan Dinner – Garlic Herb Pork Roast and Veggies meal is incredibly easy with a Smithfield Pork Loin and a single pan!
Quick and easy is my motto. With school back in session and everyone running around in different directions, that’s the only motto I can live by when it comes to preparing dinner.
I love a simple sheet pan dinner and this Sheet Pan Dinner – Garlic Herb Pork Roast and Veggies is not only quick, but SO easy and so full of flavor!
Pretty much anything that takes 30 minutes to make is a huge hit for me. This is just one of those meals.
On a recent trip to Walmart, I picked up some Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork which is 100% pork, and more specifically I picked up Smithfield® Roasted Garlic and Herb Loin Filet.
They are a favorite and huge hit with my whole family.
And while some nights there aren’t any leftovers, some nights there are.
This is the perfect leftover to reinvent into another delicious recipe (see more about that below!) that I can pack for my kids for lunch the next day. (More time saving!!)
It’s easy to find Smithfield products at Walmart. Simply head to the Meat & Poultry section at your local Walmart and look for the Pork.
At our Walmart, it’s separated by type of item, but all the different Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork products are close together.
The best part about any Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork recipe is that it inspires quick and easy meal ideas, that can be made in 30 Minutes or less.
That means more time for the things I need to get done or the places I need to go, or quite frankly simply spending time with my wonderful family, which is my absolute favorite thing to do.
Plus, Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork can easily be prepared in a variety of ways, including grilled, roasted, sautéed and slow cooked.
This gives you loads of options and loads of recipe ideas! Plus, I mean Real Flavor Real Fast is their motto, and quite frankly that’s mine too.
Check out Smithfield® on Social:
What about those Leftover Lunch Ideas?
If you wind up having leftovers, it’s easy to repurpose them into lunch the next day.
Plus you can make easy things that can go right into a kids lunch box or even your own for work!
Our favorite way to repurpose this meal, is to turn it into sliders!
Simply melt some butter, brush the tops with butter, open them up and sprinkle the remaining butter inside the rolls – add some mayo or gravy, load up the insides with last nights leftovers and sprinkle on some toasted sesame seeds or poppy seeds on top.
If you want, you can even toast them before sending them along, but they are good untoasted too! 🙂
A few more ideas to load up last nights leftovers:
- Fried Rice
- Quesadillas with melted cheese
- Egg Rolls
- Spring Rolls
How do you re-purpose leftovers?
Ready to make this Sheet Pan Dinner – Garlic Herb Pork Roast and Veggies?
Sheet Pan Dinner – Garlic Herb Pork Roast and Veggies
- 1 lb. Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet
- 1 lb. potatoes your choice, cut into small pieces
- ½ small head of cabbage chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- ½ onion chopped or sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil more as needed
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs we used oregano, parsley and basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop all veggies. Add olive oil, minced garlic and herbs to sheet pan. Toss in all chopped veggies and stir around to coat. You can use more or less herbs if you’d like and you can use dried herbs as well.
- Open the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet and set the pork nestled between all the herb coated veggies.
- Place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes per pound of Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet.
- A 1 lb. Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet needs about a half hour.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit for just a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve.