Savory, cute and simple, these cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups are filled with flavored cream cheese goodness and are an easy, and fun appetizer for any occasion!
We love our community and we love our local football team! They go hand in hand when you have kids that play.
And before a big game, you need an easy dinner that takes no time to throw together.
These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups are a big football team favorite and they are SO easy to throw together and pair beautifully with a couple of pizzas on gameday!
Now let’s talk about these Cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups
We love these Cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups – they are the perfect appetizer or side dish with our pizzas!
The boys love the salty, cheesy, garlicky goodness and I love them because they are VERY easy to make, a little goes a long way.
We sometimes make extras, freeze them and then pop in the microwave to heat for a quick after school snack.
If you use a larger mini muffin tin, you can have them ready in no time at all.
I tend to short cut once in awhile and stuff them with a premade cream cheese mixture to save some time, but I also love to make my own.
So that will be up to you.
The best part, is these little cups can be stuffed with almost anything your heart desires.
This is a great jumping off recipe to make what you love best.
Are you ready to make Cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups?
Are you looking for some other perfect gameday recipes?
Are you ready to get in the kitchen and cooking? Whip up a batch of these for the men in your life and I promise they’ll come back for more!
Cheesy Herb Stuffed Prosciutto Cups
- 8 slices of prosciutto sliced length wise in half
- 4 ounces of garlic and herb cream cheese homemade or storebought
- green onions or chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place slices of prosciutto in mini muffin tins using the prosciutto and overlapping to form a cup.
- Spoon a bit of garlic and herb cream cheese into each “cup”.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Remove from stove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and serve.