Three gooey, creamy melted cheeses, layered with savory bacon and crispy jalapenos for a more grown up Three Cheese Bacon and Jalapeno Grilled Cheese.
Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month? And today is National Grilled Cheese DAY! Who knew we could have a day to celebrate a comfort food most of us have eaten since childhood.
Today we are bringing you some fantastic mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwiches just to celebrate.
Special thanks to Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure for hosting our group today and uniting Grilled Cheese Lovers! Be sure to check out the great list of recipes below.
I’m not really sure what you do to celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month, besides just make and eat a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches. We’ve made this Avocado Bacon Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich a couple of times, but then we switched to this very recipe you see.
These Three Cheese Bacon and Jalapeno Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are perfect. Super simple to make, and the perfect blend of creamy cheese and spicy and crisp jalapenos, finished off with that great savory bacon flavor. I used to love these as a kid but I like the “grown up” versions much better.
What is your favorite way to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich. Have you ever tried a Three Cheese Bacon and Jalapeno Grilled Cheese?
Here’s today’s lineup of fantastic grilled cheese sandwiches.
National Grilled Cheese Day
- Bacon Brie Paninis by Bear & Bug Eats
- Butter Poached Lobster and Smoked Gouda Grilled Cheese by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cajun Tuna Grilled Cheese by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Cheese and Pepper Sandwiches by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Mexican Molletes by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pear and Taleggio Grilled Cheese by The Redhead Baker
Are you ready to head to your kitchen to whip up some very adult grilled cheese sandwiches? You won’t be sorry!
Three Cheese Bacon and Jalapeno Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices any kind of bread
- 3 ounces provolone slice or shredded
- 3 ounces cheddar slice or shredded
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack
- 2-4 slices bacon cooked
- French’s® Crispy Jalapenos
- On medium, heat your skillet.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place it butter side down into the pan. Top with two of the cheeses, then the bacon. then the crispy jalapenos (or fresh if you want) and then the other cheese. Place the second piece of bread, butter side up on top.
- Flip when bread is golden brown and then grill the other side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.