Who doesn’t love Buffalo Chicken? Wrap it up in Spring Rolls and you get these incredible Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls. A healthy, hearty lunch on it’s own, but feel free to add a little ranch or blue cheese to cool it all off.
Summer is definitely here. It’s hot, humid and all we want to do is play in water. Lots and lots of water. With summer, we always think Picnics, and today we are celebrating everything picnic.
We’re having a Big Virtual Picnic, and I’m bringing Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls and YOU are invited!
Just last week, 26 members got together to fill a big huge virtual picnic basket and played The Picnic Game, in honor of International Picnic Day.
And now here we are sharing our favorite picnic recipes with you again today!
We chose to make Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls, because they are simple, can be served warm OR cold and travel well. The perfect picnic food.
My kids love these and we make them all the time. In fact, we make Spring Rolls filled with all kinds of goodies, but I won’t lie, these are some favorites.
And they are really easy, especially if you take a few short cuts (which we totally do, but you definitely don’t have to).
These rolls are spicy buffalo goodness all wrapped into spring rolls that can be either chilled and served later, or eaten right away, still warm.
More Easy Picnic Recipes
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria
- Rosemary Nectarine Sparkling Cocktail
- Fruit Tortellini Salad
- Lightened Up Macaroni Salad
- Red, White and Blue Fruit and Cheese Salad
- Vegetable Salad
- Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S’mores Crumb Bars
Recipe for Easy Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- 2 ½ cups grilled chicken cut into strips
- 1 ½ cups white rice cooked
- ¾ cups Buffalo Sauce or Hot Sauce
- ½ cups Blue Cheese crumbled
- 1 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 rice wrappers
- In a small bowl, mix together the rice, buffalo sauce and crumbed blue cheese.
- Wet your rice wrappers for 10 seconds and place on a flat surface. I do this individually for each one and then fill it, then start again with another.
- Layer the rice first, then top with chicken then top that with shredded lettuce. Carefully roll spring rolls up.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- They are awesome either chilled or can be eaten right when you first roll them up.