Who doesn’t love Buffalo Chicken? Wrap it up in Spring Rolls and you get these incredible Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls. A healthy, hearty lunch on it’s own, but feel free to add a little ranch or blue cheese to cool it all off.
Summer is definitely here. It’s hot, humid and all we want to do is play in water. Lots and lots of water. With summer, we always think Picnics, and today we are celebrating everything picnic.
We’re having a Big Virtual Picnic, and I’m bringing Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls and YOU are invited!
Just last week, 26 members got together to fill a big huge virtual picnic basket and played The Picnic Game, in honor of International Picnic Day.
And now here we are sharing our favorite picnic recipes with you again today!
We chose to make Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls, because they are simple, can be served warm OR cold and travel well. The perfect picnic food.
My kids love these and we make them all the time. In fact, we make Spring Rolls filled with all kinds of goodies, but I won’t lie, these are some favorites.
And they are really easy, especially if you take a few short cuts (which we totally do, but you definitely don’t have to).
These rolls are spicy buffalo goodness all wrapped into spring rolls that can be either chilled and served later, or eaten right away, still warm.
More Easy Picnic Recipes
Easy Picnic Beverages
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Rosemary Nectarine Sparkling Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
Easy Picnic Appetizers
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls by Daily Dish Recipes
Easy Picnic Sides
- Mushroom and Gruyere Cheesecake by Peaceful Cooking
Easy Picnic Salads
- Fruit Tortellini Salad by Jelly Toast
- Japanese Noodle Salad by Noshing With The Nolands
- Lightened Up Macaroni Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Red, White and Blue Fruit and Cheese Salad by Shockingly Delicious
- Vegetable Salad by Magnolia Days
Easy Picnic Sandwiches and Wraps
Easy Picnic Desserts
- Cherry Pie Crumb Bars by The Girl In the Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Chunk Brownies by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Flag Cake by Pies and Plots
- S’mores Crumb Bars by The Redhead Baker
- Stained Glass Jello with Coconut Milk Panna Cotta by Simply Gourmet