Street tacos are so much fun, and they are the perfect size to fit your hand. These lobster roll street tacos take the delicious sandwich and turn it into a creamy hand held taco!
We’re celebrating National Taco Day!
Why We Love These Street Tacos
- A pretty easy recipe that turns out delicious every time.
- Creamy, flavorful and can be served hot OR cold
- We love tacos, but we love to change them up so this fits the bill.
- Toppings can be changed up to make them exactly what you love!
The Best Toppings for Lobster Roll Street Tacos
- fresh chopped herbs
- shredded lettuce
- chopped celery
- chopped tomatoes
What goes best with Lobster Rolls Street Tacos?
I enjoy a very classic, simple side dish with my lobster rolls street tacos. Here are some suggestions.
- Homemade Coleslaw (not sweet version)
- Grilled Corn with Garlic Herb Butter
- Creamy Cucumber Salad (3 Ways)
- Retro Cold Pasta Salad
- Bacon Potato Salad
More Delicious Taco Recipes
Egg and Bacon Loaded Breakfast Tacos
Garbage Plate Tacos
Huevos Rancheros Tacos
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Tacos
Old-School Hard Shell Tacos
Tacos de Calabacitas
Vegan Nopales Tacos with Charred Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Vindaloo Pork Belly Street Tacos
So whether it’s Taco Tuesday, or the weekend and you’re just craving a taco.
We definitely have some you can try. I know we love these Lobster Roll Street Tacos and you will too.
Recipe for Lobster Roll Street Tacos
Lobster Roll Street Tacos
- 4-6 street taco flour tortillas
- 2 cups full cooked lobster tails chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ Tablespoons minced parsley or cilantro
- ½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ Tablespoons hot sauce
- pinch of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- shredded lettuce
- more fresh parsley or cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, green onions, parsley/cilantro, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Whisk well until completely blended and smooth.
- Gently toss chopped lobster or lobster tails into the sauce. Stir to coat evenly.
- Scoop 1/4 cup onto each flour tortilla. Top with fresh chopped cilantro or parsley, lettuce and/or capers.