Grilled Angel Food Cake layered with fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries and whipped cream, makes this Grilled Angel Food Cake Triple Berry Trifle a super easy, but very festive dessert for any BBQ.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BBQWeek. I received product samples from sponsors to use in creating #BBQWeek recipes. However, all opinions are mine alone.
It’s the final day of #BBQweek and today I am bringing this delicious Grilled Angel Food Cake Triple Berry Trifle. But first, let’s give one last final shout out to our wonderful sponsors. Michigan Asparagus, Adams Extracts, and NotKetchup.
Thank you for providing product to allow us to create delicious recipes for #BBQWeek!
ALSO a super huge shout out to the hosts of this fun event. Ellen of Family Around the Table and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure undertook this whole project and brought us all together for a fun time!
Whenever I heat up the BBQ grill for an event, I always enjoy making whatever I can on the grill – not just the main course. Why not grill up some Angel food cake and make this Grilled Angel Food Cake Triple Berry Trifle.
Trust me it’s enough to serve a pretty big crowd and you can determine how many layers you make.
It’s also incredibly easy, and tastes delicious – especially filled with all of those wonderful fresh berries.
See what the bloggers served up Friday for #BBQWeek
- Boozy Grilled Pineapples by Everyday Eileen
- Brisket Baked Beans by Palatable Pastime
- No-Bake Raspberry Jello Pie with Graham Cracker Crust by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Grilled Greek Asparagus by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Lemon Parmesan Asparagus by Cookaholic Wife
- Grilled Peach Tea by 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Asparagus and Shrimp Kabobs with Bang Bang Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad by Soulfully Made
- Honey Rum Grilled Banana Split by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Smoky Chipotle Baked Beans by Simple and Savory
- Spring Vegetable Pasta Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing by Family Around the Table
Disclaimer: Thank you to #BBQWeek Sponsors Adam’s Extracts, Michigan Asparagus, and Not Ketchup for providing the prizes free of charge. These sponsors also provided bloggers with samples and product to use for creating #BBQWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #BBQWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. There will be three winning entries that will be verified. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #BBQWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize package. Participating bloggers and their immediate family members cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with social channels mentioned in the #BBQWeek posts or entry.