Easy S’mores Cookies
Easy, delicious S’mores Cookies. There is no oven required to make these yummy, easy s’mores cookies. They are fast, easy & are a great summer treat. Throw them together in just 5 mins.
These Easy S’mores Cookies were born out of boredom, hot summer days and the craving for something chocolate.
I used to teach preschool and found it in one of my workshop books but tweaked it just slightly.
A love of Easy S’mores Cookies
We love s’mores, so it should stand that we would love these cookies.
We wanted to find a way to enjoy them when it’s too hot outside for a campfire or a fire pit.
We happened to stumble upon them while looking for a s’mores recipe that might go in the oven.
Well, we found this one instead and I totally LOVED the idea of not heating up my kitchen!
We love these Easy S’Mores Cookies. This is super easy, pretty fast and requires no oven, which in the hot summer is perfect.
It really is simple as you can see.
Which I love because the kids can make this themselves anytime they want, as long as I have the ingredients on hand (which I pretty much always do).
I made these for a BBQ last weekend and was pleasantly surprised when the platter was finished before anything else.
Yes, these s’mores cookies are easy but they taste really good too.
Tip: You can also place the grahams with the marshmallow fluff under the broiler for a few seconds to turn golden (more like the real thing).
Allow to cool and then dip.
They can get a little messy but campfire s’mores are kinda messy too.
More Patriotic Recipes:
- Layered Red White Berry Lemonade
- Sprinkle Covered Marshmallow Pops
- Red White Berry Slushie
- Blueberry Cherry Fruit Swirled Lemon Madeleines
Recipe for Easy S’mores Cookies
Easy Smores Cookies
- 1/2 pkg. dark chocolate chips
- jar of marshmallow fluff you won’t use the whole thing
- 6 Graham Cracker Squares
- Melted chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute on 50% power. Stir them. If they still need to be melted, do it at 30 second intervals at 50% power until completely melted.
- Spread a thick layer of marshmallow fluff over the top of a square of graham cracker.
- Dip the marshmallow side into the chocolate chips and turn until the chocolate stops dripping. Place on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
- Sprinkle with nuts, sprinkles or whatever else you can think of.
- Once all graham crackers have been dipped and covered in sprinkles, put in the freezer for an hour to dry the chocolate.