Boston Cream Pie Waffles, Luscious, silky pastry cream sandwiched between two vanilla Belgian Waffles covered with a rich, smooth chocolate ganache. They are more dessert than breakfast, but … who cares? It’s our little secret. Go ahead!
Welcome to this week’s theme, we have brought you a slew of wonderful Waffle Recipes.
I brought these simply sinful Boston Cream Pie Waffles. And simply sinful, they most definitely are!
These were born from my love for Boston Cream Pie. I’m pretty sure that Boston Cream Pie must’ve been my dad’s favorite dessert. I could be wrong, maybe there was something else, but I remember getting Boston Cream Pie a lot as a kid.
It quickly became one of my favorites too, and my family can attest to that fact since I either buy one or make one at least once a month. Yes, I might have a problem.
I can eat a huge slice for breakfast with my coffee. And not feel terribly bad about it. It’s a bit of an obsession.
So … why not make some Boston Cream Pie Waffles? Right?
Make sure to check out these other AMAZING Waffle Recipes!
Sweet and Sinful:
- Banana Split Waffle Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Boston Cream Pie Waffles by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chocolate Cherry Beet Waffles by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Chip Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Pizelles – The Italian Waffle by GirlAbroad
- Churro Waffles by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Waffles by Omnivore’s Cookbook
- Dark Chocolate Waffles with Cherry Syrup by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peasy Blueberry Sauce for Waffles by Pine Needles In My Salad
- Fluffernutter Waffles by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Irish Cream Waffles with Whiskey Strawberries by Tramplingrose
- Japanese Green Tea Matcha Cream Topped Vegan Waffles by NinjaBaker
- Maple Bacon Waffle Ice Cream Cake by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Waffles by Cookin’ Mimi
- S’Mores Waffles by The Freshman Cook
- Spiced Banana Nut Waffles by Magnolia Days
- Strawberry Shortcake Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Strawberry Waffle Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Waffle Kebobs with Maple Yogurt Dipping Sauce by A Mind Full Mom
- Yeasted Waffles with Peach Syrup by Pies and Plots
Savory Brinner Winners:
- Asiago Waffle Egg Sandwiches by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Bacon Cheeseburger Waffles (Low Carb) by My Life Cookbook
- Bacon Waffles by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Biscuit Waffle Breakfast Stacks by The Weekend Gourmet
- Breakfast Poutine Waffles by She Loves Biscotti
- Cheesy Polenta Waffles by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Cheesy Spinach Waffles with Ham by Wholistic Woman
- Chicken & Waffles by Family Around the Table
- Corn Waffles Nachos-Style by Caroline’s Cooking
- Croque Monsieur Waffles by Un Assaggio of Food, Wine & Marriage
- Eggs Benedict Cauliflower Waffles by Life Tastes Good
- Korean Fried Chicken and Ramen Waffles by kimchi MOM
- Pulled Pork Waffle Tacos by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pumpkin Cornbread Waffles with BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Scallion Waffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Waffled Falafel Sandwiches by Food Lust People Love
Ready to make your own Boston Cream Pie Waffles?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.