Boston Cream Pie Waffles, Luscious, silky pastry cream sandwiched between two vanilla Belgian Waffles covered with a rich, smooth chocolate ganache. They are more dessert than breakfast, but … who cares? It’s our little secret. Go ahead!
Welcome to this week’s theme, we have brought you a slew of wonderful Waffle Recipes.
I brought these simply sinful Boston Cream Pie Waffles. And simply sinful, they most definitely are!
These were born from my love for Boston Cream Pie. I’m pretty sure that Boston Cream Pie must’ve been my dad’s favorite dessert. I could be wrong, maybe there was something else, but I remember getting Boston Cream Pie a lot as a kid.
It quickly became one of my favorites too, and my family can attest to that fact since I either buy one or make one at least once a month. Yes, I might have a problem.
I can eat a huge slice for breakfast with my coffee. And not feel terribly bad about it. It’s a bit of an obsession.
So … why not make some Boston Cream Pie Waffles? Right?
Make sure to check out these other AMAZING Waffle Recipes!
Sweet and Sinful:
- Banana Split Waffle Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Chocolate Cherry Beet Waffles by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Churro Waffles by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Waffles by Omnivore’s Cookbook
- Dark Chocolate Waffles with Cherry Syrup by The Chef Next Door
- Fluffernutter Waffles by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- S’Mores Waffles by The Freshman Cook
- Spiced Banana Nut Waffles by Magnolia Days
- Strawberry Shortcake Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Savory Brinner Winners:
- Biscuit Waffle Breakfast Stacks by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken & Waffles by Family Around the Table
- Korean Fried Chicken and Ramen Waffles by kimchi MOM
- Pulled Pork Waffle Tacos by The Crumby Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cornbread Waffles with BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Scallion Waffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Waffled Falafel Sandwiches by Food Lust People Love